Lagtime

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by baha, May 11, 2011.

1. baha

baha Member

there have been a few times that I have been attacked and Killed but my Health is still recording over 6K health~! and the "little black Box" is saying I have been killed~!
    How is this possible??
    I realize ppl can attack quickly but if the game does not even try to record It or indicate ur being attacked whats the point??
    AS I said It was showing I still had over 6K health~!!! :rolleyes:

2. ive come across this on myspace as well

3. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

When someone's actively attacking me I start clicking on fight or home button to keep refreshing the page so I'm not vulnerable to as punch kill.

4. Ace

Ace Member

Exactly.

The health bar won't refresh as fast as you get attacked, but it does refresh after each action you make.

Start refreshing some light page (hitlist works real good) when you're getting attacked by someone who can kill you, and you'll see your health going down at real time speed.

5. baha

baha Member

I understand that BUT the Bar didn't budge at all~! I shouldn't have to be refreshing my page all the time to see IF someone is attacking~!! It should show SOME movement when U get attacked~! Not just when the "black Box" comes up saying ur dead~! and even then the bar did not move~!!!