[LCN] Lag is making raids nearly impossible

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dcasso, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else, but the lag over the past 2 or 3 days hasn't gotten better or worse for me, contrary to what the last post in the locked down thread said. I hope there's at least one dev working on this over the weekend. Otherwise, the syndicate war will be miserable, on top of trying to actually play the game.

Zoe Bell likes this.
  2. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Worse right now.

3. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

cause of Lagging just lost 7k stam kinda coz it didnt refill my free ones.... energy only did...

Zoe Bell likes this.
  4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

There is still a glitch - I just purchased a refill and as it didnt respond I clicked again - ended up buying 3 :(

5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

like i did end up removing city properties instead of buying and lost 90T coz of it and yes support has a ticket, including i didnt get stamina refill timer went 0 without having one..

Zoe Bell likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I hate getting a hold of support for something as simple as stamina not refilling and take days to answers you could fix that very easy. Now my issue is how many things did we not get due to the lags kano you have a big problem and it needs addressed ASAP. Also FPS are going up and down too it looks like i went to bed with 88 of them I thought i had 91 yesterday and lost 3 but i thought i was wrong but I went to bed with 88 and woke up with 90 of them you have major issues kano....

Zoe Bell likes this.
  7. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Syndicate wars proved impossible. Either the system was busy or it was a constant refresh the page. Impossible to get kills. I understand you are working on it but it has been weeks since it started

Zoe Bell and Sir Opinion Alot like this.