Kudos on the crafting UI tweak!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susan K, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Susan K

Susan K Member

I like the longer window where the recipes are listed, and that the results sit nicely on the right side so I can see them without scrolling the mother window back up.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Dont know if you saw to it shows everything in nice bright colors now being taken away and how many right below the craft box or workbench also now.

3. Deltan

Deltan Member

That was a direct result of an idea posted to the Ideas forum! :)

4. Jon Ward

Its a great improvement to the crafting department. Last thing needs to be done is having the gift tab being added into it so it will seperate weapons mateys and ships and vice versa for all the respective kano games and how there listed. Take all the gifts out of those respective categories and put them into there own tab works better this way for hidden recipies.

5. Maler

Maler Member

yes, that's something that i'm also looking forward in seeing.

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You can filter "Your Items" to only show Gifts now. This was part of the crafting changes that went out yesterday and was from an Idea on the forums:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6744-Gift-tab-for-all-kano-games

7. Maler

Maler Member

great job. thank you.

8. Jon Ward

Thank you Smack didn't even notice that you might have done it when i was already off the game for the night. But i know i posted about that so many times the gift tab on it and so did so many others glad to see it's finally there.