[VC] Kongregate Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Justin the killer, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I feel like that Kongregate is Not Secure cause i do not see the Secure thing again! i believe they have removed it an the kano apps are becoming buggie on there with freeze ups an the Refresh button keeps on turning on its own an which is it is constantly! cause i have no problems on facebook an Kanoplay.com with none of these issues only but Kongregate! Please Help on getting this Fix ASAP

2. Justin the killer

i think you guys need too pull them game apps of yours off that site an make another one of your Own like something called Kanoplay 3 where that way the players on Kongregate can merge over there without losing progress nor there mobbies an clannies..

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Our site is secure. From what I can tell there is sometimes a banner add between the bottom of the game and the Kong comments, recommended games. These look to sometimes be using non https image links which is causing this error. We will reach out to Kong because there should be no ads on our games but if you refresh a few times it should get rid of the warning. It did for me at least.

4. Justin the killer

did everything i could an the refresh keeps on constantly going around in circle making my game very slow gameplay an what i mean by that is if anytime i click on something on your game like let say Fight List it is a bump of freeze an slow movement an i already have the ad blocker on which that remains on at all times an keeps asking me sometimes for a Flash update which i have everything up to date an i have also seen something about a Certiificate for that site as well for whatever that means i have no idea! so there is something wrong on Kongregate that they need to be dealt with right away if not there gaming site could crash at any giving time as we speak!