[PC] kong needs some new blood badly

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, Jun 11, 2015.

1. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

mate its a good idea and i've been saying it for a long time: if players see they cant get 1k mobs they leave the game.
    not every1 is as passionate as us and stays on it until we achieve it, its a downward spiral thats going on in all kong/armor kano games except LCN that does barely ok in terms of activity.

George Burd likes this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

That is some very interesting stuff

3. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it is interesting that kano has a "beacon of life" to help bring players back to facebook, and yet several people have tried to get something of that sort only related to captains, so we can keep the ones that do come to kong server.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i wish i could help you all out, because i enjoy playing pirates. alas, i don't have the time to invest in another game. here's wishing you luck, though.

George Burd likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Beacon is a bust, it is for FB cause we can if they are on FB with an account, the game can easily send them a notice,but believe me I think I have heard of one person who actually had a response, and as you know most FB players have way more clan than they need.

George Burd likes this.
  6. nigel brown

nigel brown New Member

i'm liking the game the way its set up right now. enjoying fighting some of the bigger guys.

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Im starting to think more and more Kong is going to die a slow and painful death.[/QUOTE]

It is what it is, a game on a non social network that is dependent on others , is prob always doomed, especially when ya need a large number of people as in this case, I am sure there are many games on that kind of network that will do fine. It is too bad you did not play on FB to begin with, you would have plenty of people :(

9. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

It is what it is, a game on a non social network that is dependent on others , is prob always doomed, especially when ya need a large number of people as in this case, I am sure there are many games on that kind of network that will do fine. It is too bad you did not play on FB to begin with, you would have plenty of people :([/QUOTE]
    There really are alot of people that play games on Kong, the trouble is, there are, according to their blurb...
    44,054 online playing 99,841 free games!. The trouble is getting some of those people in the front door, when there is so much else for them to play - and when you get them in, getting them to stay! Thats really what my idea has always been about. It was just an idea to hook some more of the people that stumble upon out little community.

I also think FB is all that is wrong with the world and in inherently evil so on that front, Im glad I dont have an account! lol

George Burd likes this.
  10. --Mz--

--Mz-- Member

First off .. I said IF they aren't worth anything...2nd They should be worth something.. like a FP or SP . people would be more inclined to accept and maybe even want them more..even achievements are worth something ! ...3rd if you want people to play and stay, give them a reason... I also play other games with badges and people hate them..they are worthless ..so make these worth something how hard is that to understand... and there would be an incentive to play and stay... for badges that mean something

11. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

I think that first the game should be placed at the first page of stategy games in armor. This should make people come and play and some will stay. When the game is hidden not many people will find it.

Chasity likes this.
  12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Gotta play games on a social network.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Thorgh

Thorgh New Member

Playing on social network won't change anything if the game will not be adventisement or promoted somehow :(

George Burd likes this.
  14. Lol that could be nice!

George Burd likes this.