kong needs some assistance with world bosses....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike Lyons, Oct 4, 2014.

1. WorldB

WorldB Member

Thanks for the fix. Better to make it an easy kill for the first time and adjust up than to make it a fail again so as to appear no correction was made.

Smack likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No problem. We would like to make a more long term fix but that wasn't in the cards for this week so we have manually adjusted the health on the VC boss expiring at the end of today. Once a more long term fix goes out you will know about it as we plan on indicating this on the World Boss listings on the Boss and Home pages.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A fix has been pushed out to address the World Bosses on Kong/Armor for Pirate Clan, Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer. Unfortunately this went out just after a few of bosses were spawned yesterday :(

New instances of the bosses will feature a tag on the boss listing as follows to indicate that a change has been made. There may need to be continued adjustments to these so please keep giving us feedback around these changes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    mi7ch and Kano Moderator 2 like this.
  4. WorldB

WorldB Member

Raid Boss Legion of Tyr failed last night by 200,000. There were 391 hitters (about as many as Kong is ever able to get) but there is no way for us to tell if everyone hit frequently or just once. I did not see a Health Updated message on this boss so maybe this one needs an adjustment that was not present for yesterday's completion?

5. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Looks like the Raid Boss event stole everyone's attention and stamina (I know I didn't focus on the WB, because of the RBs); we might have gotten it if the RBs weren't around...

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The last instance of Tyr was not pre-adjusted and I did not see this in time to manually do so. Sorry guys. All new instances should have the Health Updated banner on them. Looks like some good progress has been made on Naglfar but I will keep on this through the week.

mi7ch likes this.