[KONG] Mass group email

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JARVIN, Aug 10, 2015.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it would be nice to be able to create a group that you can send one email to in game. you know, like a boss link or something that you don't want to be shared with non-mob. any thoughts?

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

go to the group tab set it to private and invite those people you want to send a message to. then after all are in there post what you want to tell them or if they are all in same armada as you post in armada chat, best options we have as of now, i have suggested in the past to relook and redo the chat system it is outdated and there are so many improvements that they could do but doing an overhall on chat would take time, nobody every complains about it so kano doesnt have any priority to do so wich is understandable. as the old saying goes if it isnt broke dont fix it but if there are enough people that complain about the message system then they will remake it :) ... eventually, all great things take time i guess lol

3. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

so i have to create a group and physically add everyone that helped out on my current boss, then post my next boss to the group and hope it isn't shared to any non-mob that kill me each day? that doesn't sound like much of a solution to me. it is what it is, i guess, i just can't believe that the majority of the player base is okay with this.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i posted an idea a while back asking to do an overhall for all of the PM system if possible if you want i can get the link and post it here the more views and talk that gets the more likely kano is to do something about it. Its just right now not alot are asking so no reason for them to change it

5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it could be as easy as send boss to inner circle members button, yes that easy lol it would be nice

6. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

A share with famila option would be very useful.

George Burd likes this.
  7. Vic

Vic Active Member

i'll take that, but what about creating a group that you can add members to, and then just click a button one time to send the boss link to those members? we have "ask for help", post to job, and post to syndicate. why not add a post to group link, and create a way that we can post to those group members from the boss page?

George Burd likes this.
  8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Surely that's just a button that copies and pastes a link to the group? That's pretty easy to do without a button.