Kill count 4 Guilds,Armadas,Syndicate and Factions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Will be good to have Kill count 4 Guilds,Armadas,Syndicate and Factions
    every players kills will be collected and show in they guild in total kill count so other players can see how powerful is guild ..

For example guild [KANO] have 5 members ..
    member number 1 have 200 battle,bounty,axe kills
    number 2 have 50 kills
    number 3 have 170 kills
    number 4 have 0 kills
    number 5 have 15 kills
    So in Guild page or guild Leaderboard will show that all members in total have 435 kills for that Guild

The same with win battles and listed on bounty count :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. other than the fact a guild can only have 25 members not a bad suggestion

3. yes 25 each guild bit on fair .. will be good if guild can have more members after Guild Leader unlock higher levels like 1000 level 27 members than 1500 level -29 members 2000 level 30 members
    and up to level 5000 ...

i remember that we try get battle kill achievements also but so far no luck :(
    is any other apps outside Kano have kill achievements?

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Death count would also be nice to see who gets their trash kicked the most

5. another excellent suggestion from the legend

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I will put this idea on the suggestions list.

7. That will be cool thanks Kano !!!
    ok back on killing enemy's and happy hunting everyone ;)

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

it would be nice to be able to have 100 members in a syndicate but at least 50 in order to eliminate crews having to make 3, 4, 5 and even 6 diff syndicates to house all of their members

i think that instead of using gamer points we should have syndicate leader boards for battle kills, hitlist kills, fight wins, and deaths per week/season so as to make it more interesting instead of just playin for gamer points since these are too easy...lol, but let me know what u think, thanks

9. geff gur

geff gur Member

other things i'd like to see on the guild screen

i'd also like to see the person's level on the guild screen, and if they were allied with me. still, as long as it continues to show if they are active, i'll be content. clicking their name to go to their profile isn't a serious issue.