[VC] keyboard shortcuts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by matiascattaneo, Mar 9, 2012.

1. matiascattaneo

matiascattaneo New Member

Hi there! wouldn´t be eassier and nice to save some time, just implementing keyboard shortcuts to execute actions like attacking, healing, etc? Just like CTRL R refreashes the page or CTRL E paints the whole page, CTRL H or CTRL D, etc, as browser´s navigation keyboard shortcuts. Regards, Matías

2. Bubba

Bubba Member

This would make it easier to cheat. No shortcuts should be allowed. The current system gives so much more to players than what we had years ago. Making it easier to cheat is not fair to those that have worked hard for their position.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

If they implemented this i dont think it would be cheating.....but I dont like the idea either...i think the current way works fine. sy

4. matiascattaneo

Cheat?

Bubba, I don´t think it becomes easier to cheat, it would become just a page navigation improvement to become available to everyone.

5. matiascattaneo

As in your browser, you can use your mouse to navigagte or hit the board preestablished combinations, you´ll be the one who´ll decide what to use according what becomes faster, easier to you. I´ve just suggested it as an optional way of navigating the game´s page!

6. Sorry I'm going to have to agree with the other users on this one.

It could essentially become a lot quicker to attack, heal and complete other actions within the game, if they could be executed with Keyboard shortcuts.

There are also programs available to enable users to record their keyboard strokes and have them repeated.

I think it could potentially encourage the use of automation.

Which is why I cannot award it more than 1 star.

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am going to have to also agree. While your attentions might have been good in this to make it easier on players. To many scripts and bot programs use those key strokes to run there programs. So i have to award it with 1 star also.

8. syylone

syylone New Member

While it is a fact that many people do use automation for cheating, that doesn't mean that all automation automatically counts as cheating. If anyone is able to use the function, then there is absolutely no reason not to be able to. I definitely must whole-heartedly disagree that there is any direct link between using shortcuts and cheating. Everything uses shortcuts and as long as integrity remains intact, anything that could be done to improve efficiency should be done. There are always going to be people who use things improperly, but that is no reason to penalize everyone else or deny making something available that would benefit everyone. Y'all some real backwards thinkers up in here.

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well if you want shortcuts go play Farmville or something easier said then done or whatever games have bot shortcuts haha cause I tell you now if this ever gets out there are gonna be nearly 2 Million Players using Automation an that won't leave kano with no choice but to do a Emergency Shutdown on there servers which means no more playing at all!! so get your whatever mind you have outta of the gutter!!