Keep up the good work Kano.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Fixed Arena = Awesome

Content = Add some, it'll work out.

Outbreaks = never hurts to get another city

Calendars = Go back to Limited the free experience is bs. Too much free. Make them earn it.

Whatever else you do, Keep it rolling.

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Broke arena = Bad

Content = everything being pushed aside and good content being dumbed down.

Outbreaks = something that should be at the bottom of the list. Another button costing more energy but doing the same thing is not needed as most people wont be able to experience this.

Calendars = I actually agree, the free xp and weapon does make it a bit too easy. I use it but I hate when people bitch that it isn't enough.

Whatever else you do, spend a bit less time on that and get at least 1-2 developers to play the game for at least an hour each day. It will really help with game perspective.

3. alka

alka Banned

Spot on.
    It's boring because it's too easy..

4. Exactly my friend. It used to be work hard and earn it. Now its given to you. 37 calendars a year, bunch of weapons, bunch of free experience in the Arena, i bet when this Faction Wars comes out its going to be just like Arena Bonuses.

This game was much better off back in the Day when you listed someone for 3 Billion and that was considered very very high.

5. ben

ben Active Member

i dont like staying in the dark ages ...so why on earth would anyone want them to change it back ...move on with the progress

and bring more to the games...

never less you still have to earn what you get from the game...