Kano's longship

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Reorx, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Reorx

Reorx New Member

Kano's Longship, attack 84, defense 84 ---- I found this on the loadout page. Does anybody know how to get this item? "Find" directs me to challenges page, are there new challenges being introduced or an Easter event (like Christmas one with Kano shield)?

2. Seggs

Seggs New Member

sounds like it was a god item that likely came out around the same time as the kano shield. i wasnt playing at that time so its just a guess.

3. kano shield isnt a god item its a item received after completing the advent calendar but thats long over

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

"At the time of the Advent Calendar" is what I think Seggs meant. He wasn't saying Kano Shield is a God item, just that the God Item THAT WAS AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME was this mystery Kano Longship.

5. Seggs

Seggs New Member

well, i meant it was one of those weekly items that sell for 25FP. didnt know the kano sheild was the advent participation reward.

just discovered the kano longship is the easter participation reward. there's a banner under the home tab on the left sidebar. its next to the gifts/world boss/boots/etc.. banners.

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

SWEET! Thanks for letting us know!!

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

It will be rewarded to users who complete the Easter Calendar. It does not take Einstein to solve 2+2.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  8. Reorx

Reorx New Member

When I found it there was no banner yet, and nothing new in the challenges section.It was not selfexplanatory yesterday as it is now.

9. ShoNuff

ShoNuff New Member

The Easter challenge is great, it has extremely high experience points but don't spend 60 god points like me and rush through it already, it appears it can only be completed once!!

10. Ahad

Ahad Member

I couldn't manage to hold in the laughter.. Unfortunately i can't think of the term to describe how dreadfully stupid this must have been, was and is.

Better luck next year, try and learn some patience or something, eh?