[LCN] Kanoplay site formatting problem.l

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Don Go Breaking My Heart, Sep 3, 2015.

1. This may be just on my end but I reset everything and it still happens.

When I use any button the page zooms to the top and the keyboard opens. If I press go on the keyboard it takes ke to facebook and says the mobile site is not set up right or something.

I'm using chrome on android phone.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not just you, it happened to me on my computer this morning.

3. Apparently only happens on chrome.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Nope, I was on Internet Explorer, it seems that there's something wrong with the code that controls this setting.

5. It's working now.

Smack likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I take it you are playing on mobile. We had an issue overnight where the Settings for "Actions Jump to Response" was not being adhered to. It has since been fixed but please let us know if you have any other issues.

7. Chrome just had an update, now when I press an action, where it used to give me a zoom so I could make sure the correct button was pressed, it gives me a blank.

Attached Files:

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Well that's a new one! Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at this but might be the nature of the browser. It should show you those links though... Very odd.

Update
    I can confirm that this broke in the latest upgrade to Chrome for Android (version 46.x). Still not sure what the issue is here as the zoom works on other sites we have tested. Hopefully we can find a fix soon!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  9. Working on facebook.com.

Attached Files: