[PC] Kanoplay not able to request help

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aintyerwench, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Aintyerwench

Aintyerwench New Member

Have not been able to request help with Adventures, Calendars, Challenges, and can not even post for elite captains from Kanoplay - and this has been going on for weeks now. Can we please have this fixed? I'm wondering why all of a sudden these requests can not be made from Kanoplay. And I'm wondering why it has gone so long that this glitch has not been addressed. Thanks

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANO is out for the weekend, I might be able to help you LOL
    • refresh page 1st step
    • clean your cache
    • make sure browser is up to date
    • If problems still occurring maybe try another browser

3. Aintyerwench

Aintyerwench New Member

Thanks Jades, I appreciate your attempt to help - when I play on Kanoplay, I'm playing from my phone... so I can't do cleaning our caches and browsers... I'm having to sign on to my computer to do any help requests (not on Kanoplay but on the regular Facebook Pirate Clan) and that is a bit of an issue as my computer has been having some problems, but I am able to successfully do requests as long as I'm not on Kanoplay.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Phones have same app's, your phone is a pc, download ccleaner to phone, and clean out phone cache.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you scroll down you will see the box for it all whips helps etc., same on the computer if ya play on Kano play, play just scroll down the box for some reason is lower down.