Kanoplay/MS VCBattle arena 8/26/13

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Aug 27, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like the sentiment behind the idea but im concerned it might have a lot of opposition. There has been a lot of discussion in the past about players not being able to make it on time...this idea might not go over well with them.

But now that the arenas are so much shorter perhaps we could implement this idea in part. Perhaps all ones defense stance should not be available unless unlocked by a certain amount of activity ( like Martin Ainsworth suggested). For examples sake..... lets say I have 3 hrs of total time in defensive stance. Lets say I cant start the arena on time or i simply choose to start the arena in defensive stance. How about Im only allowed to use a percentage of my Def (say 50% ?) stance until I unlock the remainder by having a particular amount of hits (much like having to get a minimum number of attacks for rewards). So basically....I coould start the arena in DEf. but I could only use half until I actually went out and participated.

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I am pleased to see that others are understanding about being active to get rewards. :)

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well, since fieldings kill reward is of no consequence to anyone....how about next time you beat him down to 50 mill then let me have it? sounds good ta me

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL, Concur with Demonik's idea, nail him down send name if health reward not important.

5. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Actually my reward was quite nice - thanks for asking. Of course Matthew if you ever wanna take me on in the game - I'd be more than glad to oblige. :)

6. Morgar

Morgar New Member

And for me playing from Sweden? The starting times are 7pm 11pm 1am 3am and 7am. So i can actually play in 2/5 arenas. 7am is possible during weekends, but who gets upp at 6,50 at weekends.