[Forums] Kanoplay for FB and MS not working???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Judi Armistead-Coats, Jul 6, 2013.

1. My smart phone now can get both the FB & MS Zombie Slayer wonderful.
    But my Linux Firefox can not get neither FB & MS Zombie Slayer.
    And before when my pc was down, i had to use my Playstation 3 to use FB connect to ply ZS, even that is not working now.
    There has to be something in the coding to cause these issues.
    Thank you :)

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Works fine on my linux firefox, BUT if I use windows firefox via wine...it doesn't work :confused:

3. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

I have also not been able to get ZS to load on any format or browser since having to reset my internet one hour into arena. Only getting white screens or error messages. Frustrated ova here...

4. this is the screen i get if i can sign in with both FB and MS's kanoplay Screenshot-1.jpg it worked before with FB connect why not now? and when i can finally sign into ms zs same thing happens :(

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Are you guys still having a re-direct issue?

6. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Yes, I am still having the same problems accessing the kanoplay site from both my iphone and ipad.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

OK.

How are you logging in? For example, through Facebook Connect or the old MS server with Email Password?

8. There Will Be Blood

FB connect

9. Survival Streak 0

Many sites allow you to create a password for their 'off-site' versions so you have the choice to either click connect or sign in normally. As you guys have the system in place now, could you not make so we're able to sign into kanoplay.com via an e-mail & password, and then able to play on fb aswell as ms via that account?

PS I've noticed in the 'techno-jibberish' thats appears on page when trying to use fb@kanoplay it displays both my fb AND ms id's ...so maybe its already something you're considering? hehe

10. So what

So what Member

IPAD TAKES FOR EVER TO LOAD

and shows all the coding ...you need to reset and go back on knao play on the ipad otherwise

pop back to pc and reload .lt seems to reload the ipad ...but a diaster if u7 dont do it

11. There Will Be Blood

Same here, having same issues with kanoplay FB connect on both ipad and iphone. Sometimes it loads after a few refreshes and other times it seems to refresh indefinitely. It's been over 2 weeks now.

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We made an update earlier today and were no longer able to replicate the refresh on devices that weren't working.

Has anyone been stuck in the refresh loop today?

13. So what

So what Member

On ipad
    You cant bookmark u need to keep the page open all the time once you have connected
    Otherwise it sends u on a loop of codes that cannot complete and the page wont reload

You need to find kano play on the browser select zombies ( well its the main game for me )and reset through face book
    Then dont close down the page

Hope that helps

14. Survival Streak 0

Both fb and ms kanoplay are making me sign in every half hour....is this right?