KANO, Why is it when I ambush someone, they don't apply when hitlisted?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PimpDaddyDuke, Aug 29, 2010.

1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Wow, is this forum hard to type on (keystrokes not registering), or is it just me? When I type fast, only about half the letters actually make it through. What a nuisance…So in order to get around that, I am typing in a word document, and will cut and paste.

Soooo, here is my question KANO. (PimpDaddyDuke here, and I have been playing these games like Mobwars long before you owned them....) I'm normally quiet on the forums, but not today.....

There are three accounts, all run by one person. Lets say fictitiously "j", "i" and "u" for instance, as some fictitious names to apply. Just some random letters. I have noticed they all come online at the exact same time, and they all get offline at the same time, and they all throw folks up and collect the kills amongst each other to build the money account of one particular individual. It is sad to have had this confirmed today to me, really ruins the game when folks are not playing with one account, but rather at least three.

Well, here is my one question then aside from all that above depressing news…

Why, when I ambush the first guy’s account 15 times over, when the second account lists me, the first guy immediately can get the hit without activating any of the ambushes I have set against them and immediately get the kill?

That is my main issue since I cannot change the dishonesty anywhere else in this game.

Why, when I ambush a guy 15 times, is he still able to blast me off the hitlist and the ambushes do not apply?

That should be changed NOW.

AMBUSHES should be VALID when hitlisted as well..

2. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1095
    more help here

And yes 2nd accts are most annoying abuse on games they list you from no were and they not even on your rivals list Will be good that you cant list any one who not on your rivals list only if some click help button on attack and they attack you and if you attackl back they can list you on bounty ... i know this is not fair for normal players and they should be reported
    Thanks PimpDaddyDuke and nice to see you on Kano Forum ;)
    also for typing Google Chrome is just perfect he he
    Jack

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What you describe sounds like an issue with your PC/Laptop. Could be an issue with your browser using up your CPU's trying to access other pages with or without your knowledge.
    You may want to run a Malware check to make sure. (just a suggestion)

If you suspect a player using more than one account please contact support via this link: http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact/8-game-support/5-zombie-slayer
    If you are a facebook user, report them using this method: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1095

This is a good suggestion. While on the hit list if you attack a player that has an ambush & it kills you you are taken off the list. So it should work in reverse.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

PimpDaddyDuke makes a really valid point here. Because if you attack someone on the hitlist, they can then ambush you from those attacks. So if you have someone ambushed and they attack you on the hitlist, they should have to go through them ambushes first, when they attack you.

5. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Didn't ambushes used to work while on the hitlist but were removed due to complaints?

6. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

My "w' key is not orking (grin)

Ambushes should always Apply, in my opinion. That way at least the fellow that is listing me over and over again with his second account will be ambushed when he tries to get me with his main account. At least someone else will get me and the cash because quite frankly, I don’t mind dying. Just pisses me off that it is money laundering to this main account from 2 other lesser accounts in order to move up made man money list.

To those that mentioned Google Chrome, I will try that. Even though Microsoft tries to hold a monopoly on everything, their IE is pretty damn shoddy and riddled with errors, freezes up and etc, so perhaps it is time for a change for me. I‘m in Germany, now, almost fixed and headed back to Afghanistan to fight the real war, so will not be on too much anymore, except in the Afghan evenings (at least when things are CALM of course, which is not always the case). Probably more info that folks wanted to know, lol, but considering that in Afghanistan, all internet is via satellite, takes about 10 seconds from the time you punch the “hitlist” button until it actually comes up. Unplayable in other words, at least the hitlist side of things.

I will mention it since I noticed the other day, that a fellow, let’s call his account ‘j’ for short (lol), had that second account of his list me, and I dropped from 10,000 health (had just completed a level and I have 10K health), to DEAD in 2 seconds. 4 hits in 2 seconds? When I play the hitlist, I only can get one hit in, then the button moves to the center, then can fire some more, but not 4 hits in 2 seconds… And no one else even got a shot in on me before I died! Please don’t tell me there are already bots on this game? (Sorry for the change of subject, but I depart in a day or two and probably will not be posting anymore after that. Will be too busy for certain.

Any comments by anyone on any of the above would be appreciated, just trying to gain some quick info on the status of things with the game.

Going to go load google chrome now…. Hard to type on here. My "w" key is not orking...(grin). Have a good Monday. (heh.) - Duke

7. POG1916

POG1916 Member

8. I've got one, Kano gives us all our money back and we all start again...Howzat...?
    Yep!! I'm at the cider again but sometimes even the fool comes up with a good suggestion....roflmao...Tom.

PS...Stoogies leave Lynn alone, your now turning into stalkers...

9. First thanks for nice story about your self ..
    i know that the first MW on facebook have block user from listing/attack punch messages and you can block max 5 players by spending 8 Godfather Points .. so that's one option ..
    also i know that Facbook kill groups are good to deal with bully or 2nd acct users
    im sure they have more than one on Facebook and it works great i did help out my brother who play Facebook VC and after one week guy ask him to join and say sorry he he

to bad i cant help you with ZS i am mysapce user and not FB
    And You are the same PimpDaddyDuke from first MW on FB ?
    one of the highest levels and bad a$$ income he he ;)
    Like i said nice to see a long long time player with lots game experience on Kano Forum Glad you join !
    Jack

Attached Files:

10. jon french

jon french Member

while we are taling listing, how about making it fairer all round

put some balance into the XP lost, if somone 10/50/100/500 levels lists you you should lose XP based on the difference between levels, the greater the difference then the less XP lost

lower levels already lose a much smaller amount in comparision, make sense?

11. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

As far as the story and long post, I seem to have a bad habit of making long posts every time I post a message. I can never keep it short it seems (grin).

Yep, I'm the Original PimpDaddyDuke, top 5 for money in Mobwars Cosa Nostra, Pirate Clan, Viking Clan, Zombie Slayer, and also the Original Mobwars. I bought 30 Quadrillion dollars more worth of city in the original Mobwars + took myself off the moneylist there, but with my income, will soon be rocketing back up that list. (KANO, one more request, don't release any more games, you have me stretched pretty thin! lol). I always start a new game to copyright my name and keep anyone else from taking it, then end up playing on and on... Zombie Slayer, it happened again. :) Nice game though, I like it.

Thanks again for your kind comments. Also to the folks that recommended I switch to Google Chrome, that has fixed my issues with the typing, so all is good in the world. Just need ambushes to apply to hitlist both ways as well, at least in my opinion, to stop some of the money laundering between accounts.

In the intrest of keeping this post at least halfway short, I will go back to the game. Time for some punching and see what comes up.... BINGO! "You just killed unprovoked killer with a punch to the face!" (grin) :p :D

12. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

PS. Jack:

PS. Jack, I saw your EXP was way in the negative, what's up with that?! Getting way off topic, but here are my allocations in Mobwars for $hits and giggles:

"PimpDaddyDuke", Level 45955 [DEFCON]

EXP 59937/1337978

Joined 827 days ago. (online now!)

You have 337 skill points to use. Use them to increase your stats below.

Skill Points
    Attribute Base Value Increase By: Description
    Attack Strength 206300
    Defense Strength 322800
    Max Energy 480400
    Max Health 1420000
    Max Stamina 35000

13. I'm Also sorry about drive off topic but $hit Happens lol

wow man i wanted to see your stats long time ... looks impressive
    yea that's a lot skills out there from level 45 000+

Facebook is to slow for me and im not playing for year now ... i know they still keep your MW after you delete so i just wanted to see some and for surprise still there lol

but i do open myspace acct the same time i left facbook and i like it better myspace and Tom is good man him self he he

yea some times old friend from facebook ask some help so i spend some game money on bounty's that's all also i still have VC on facebook but its just making gold

But im much more active on myspace and play all Kano Games i know to have a great game is bit expensive so i sponsor Kano only on Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer ... that's best apps so far ...

and yes will be nice to have new apps hahaha ( against what you said about no more new apps so u dont spend no more $$$ LoL)

some like Bikers ...Take example from Hells Angels >> good story's films and photo gallery's of big guys and on big Bikes ....and much more ... !!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Biker Wars - Lol

You know, you might have an idea there Jack.... "Biker Wars".

...Different "families" you Join up and run with, "Hells Angels", "Ching-A-Lings", and the 101 other biker gangs out there...

...Weapons introduced might be different versions of a Victory, Indian, Honda, and of course the Harley Davidsons, Custom Electra Glides and Fat Bobs...

Properties could be biker bars on up, and jobs could be the myriad of things the '70's biker gangs were into doing that were illegal... All the gear to add, all the crew to add....

You do have a good idea!

But KANO, don't do it! I don't have time for another game! (If you do decide to, Jack gets a percentage, lol)

15. Thank You Duke

Sound much better after Your comment Duke
    you did sharpened Biker idea up 4 good :cool:
    Different Biker gangs Outlaws with non-legal or home made weapons... lol
    cant wait ...
    Hey Duke just let me know what gang you join and i will get there soon.. so far we have myspace gang and facebook gang lol

still its free idea... but yea haha any percentage of Favor Points are welcome :D

This Thread need to be sent to new section of Kano forum
    KanoApps.com Forums » General Discussions
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73