kano taxes on listings

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Well haven't you ever wondered where they get the fake money they are giving away daily :p Everyone wants to know where the taxes are going to. Seems logical they are giving it back by the luck of a draw. lol

The Navigator and Kirsten like this.
  2. funnyman

funnyman Member

nah not that kind of ammount im just saying the people whos doing the listing would like some kind of positive view of listing big bounties

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

That's a fallacy, like the boasting of all mens' penis size xD

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Demonik1

Except mine ;p

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

if the taxes went into a high yield interest earning account , ah blah heck with that crap just add too the world boss rewards lol

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Snowtiger

Ok, how about this idea? For every 100th bounty a person places, they will receive a bonus tax refund equivalent to all monies withheld from those 100 bounties. This idea has the potential to add more activity to the game because people might be more inclined to place bounties knowing they would get the taxes back eventually in one large lump sum. If needed to prevent abuse, there could be a stipulation that only a percent of those 100 bounties can be placed on the same person.

7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

how about a unearned bounty tax credit, we get taxes back we never paid for not placing bountys?

Snowtiger likes this.
  8. Snowtiger

Lol, could I claim all 1000 clanies as dependents towards this unearned bounty tax credit since I cant bounty them?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    George Burd likes this.
  9. Demonik1

How about this..... You all become better bounty hunters and in one day you get more coin than you've lost placing bounties since you started playing? Sound good? I think we have a winner here

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  10. funnyman

funnyman Member

yeah i suck at hunting everyone knows that im really looking out for the people listing here so demonik why so hostile

11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I don't really care where my coins are going to when I bounty someone. It would't make much difference either if less of the bounty went to Kano. The price for the lister would be the same.

The Navigator, Kirsten and Demonik1 like this.
  12. Demonik1

Lol that wasn't hostility my friend, just the smartass in me.... My point basically is theyre never going to change how it is or they would have by now

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

;)Keep the tax FFS and stop crying

Marc14 and Demonik1 like this.
  14. Demonik1

That's right! Tell em pirate chick!

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  15. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

I think the case is closed. Clever debating!

Snowtiger and Kirsten like this.
  16. Littlehorse

Littlehorse New Member

yeah i can see that;):D

17. Littlehorse

Littlehorse New Member

Hey I got what you posted:p

18. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Is the tax only 10%? That doesn't seem right.

I believe a tax is needed to prevent too much inflation. It would destroy the game if there was none. Theres is still inflation enough to make some things priced very low compared to how much cash players have.
    Right now the only way to spend cash in zombie is listing players. There is no use for it so if there was no tax we would just hoard even more. Perhaps they could make cash useful in some other way too just to make money go around more.