Kano Play Beta (MySpace Server) Live'ish

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have just released Kano Play (MySpace Server) with email / password login.

You can access all games here: http://www.kanoplay.com/myspace/

Remember we pushed hard to get this out in 24-hrs since MySpace pulled our games off so it may still be a little rough around the edges.

Let us know if you encounter any issues and we will get to them as quickly as we can.

Basic login should be up for those that have created a password.

After we get bugfixes nailed down we will put more effort into making it a full site with forgot password and account creation.

If you haven't received an email, but we have your email please put a request into support and we will get to it after we have addressed all bugs / issues.

Thanks for your patience and support, this was a whirlwind day of coding, thanks MySpace!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i already found a problem:

i cant add people to my clan when i click the add link it just opens a new pirate clan page and doesnt say it sent. so im guessing it didnt send the request

EDIT: even when i just click add to clan it doesnt say anything just throwing that out there to see if that narow the problem down a little

EDIT 2: also the page on google chrome is just i would say a cm or 2 off from not haveing the slidebar down at the bottom of the screen ill post a pic:

pirateclan page to wide.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  3. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

My VC and PC have my ZS butcher pic. does that suppose to happen? lol

4. nice guys

nice guys New Member

only complaint i have so far is i lost all of my speakers i had saved

5. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea all my games show the avatar pics from the game but when i am in the guild feed i see everyone else has theirs unless thats until they log in?

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Looks great! Feels great! Be some bugs like someone mentioned ... your pic? How can ya change that ... or can ya ...

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Good catch, we will log that and aim to get it fixed for tomorrow. Will likely change it so that it sends your Invite Code to that person but will take a bit of dev. Previously it would send a MS Friend Invite.

8. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

1 good thing i can point out is it runs really smooth and no more slow responses from sending gifts like it was on myspace now you just click which gift you want to send and boom its sent no more boxes pop up asking to send or cancel

9. neill1990

alright that sounds good. no wory you guys got the game out in less then a week and that includes brainstorming and figuring out the best solution you guys need a rest probly. and thanks again for doing this for us.

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Whoops, slight oversight! This is likely something we won't be able to fix until tomorrow, we will log it and get it fixed up tom. Until we do, your ZS Butcher or other game characters images may be intermingling.

This will only show as your profile picture, of what used to be your MySpace. We ultimately want to allow players to choose an avatar from outside of the game that is connected to Kano Play but that is for the future!

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yep, performance should be far better now that we don't have requests running through MySpace proxy servers.

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We pushed out a patch so that you can message the person, but will have to take more dev to change that to an invite code.

For the pixel we will log that.

13. Brown And Dangerous

Brown And Dangerous New Member

I need help asap please.

14. neill1990

wait i was already able to mesage to the person so what do you mean? was there a problem with sending messages for some people

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@neill1990 Message was no problem. The Add to Clan link was failing before as it was trying to send a MySpace request. This has been fixed.

@Brown and dangerous: can you be more specific as to your issue?

16. Brown And Dangerous

Help Me Please

I cant access my game on the new site I need help pls.

17. mushroomhead

mushroomhead New Member

what an amazing job kano!! this is why we play your apps tyvm for all the hard work you guys are awesome!! thanks again :)

18. besides the clan add going no where and my pic (which no biggie at all) everything seems to be up all good nice job kano... i like the smooth gift sending too . thanks and good night folks sorry for killing ya ..lol

19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Please send this to http://support.kanoapps.com/ and we will look to get you up and running in the morning. Apologies on not getting you in this minute but we will be working hard to accommodate everyone in the morning.

This has been a LONG day setting this up.

20. Brown And Dangerous

it ask me for my email and password but when I tried 2 log in it said email and password invalid, I don't know what else 2 do....they never sent me the email they were supposed 2 send.