[KanoPlay] Kano Hitlist Event Balance KP2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

If you are going to be doing those Kano Hitlist Events would balance out the game if you brought it over to server 2 as well too make it fair too all Players in the game apps! besides letting us look like crap on server 2 aka chop liveer

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Most play on Facebook anyway, like you do :)

3. Justin the killer

well I do Play on facebook but I mostly play on server 2 an we need the action there as well to even out the platforms an make it a fair play. even tho I am a brat sometimes on fb but I am more lovable there anyways :D

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

would be nice :)

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

indeed it would be nice :) cause it can give us something over there to do as well :) I bet players would love it if it happens cause I know they can do it :)

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I always thought they missed the boat by not making kp2 the beta server. They could have grown their own platform by generating interest.

Let actual players test before they drop chit in a bit. That ship I suppose has sailed at this point but it sure might have worked well when they first moved us from MS. hehe.

7. Justin the killer

as you can see that none of the devs as been in this thread so Guess us players on server 2 is SOL :( we never can have anything nice!! ever since MS shutdown an we got switch here I think we were left in a garbage can an left to ROT while facebook aka Server 1 gets all the hype this is really sadness an bothers me. :(