KANO/APPS wants to hear from you!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by So what, Apr 25, 2012.

1. So what

So what Member

then do something

we still have a player with a fast mouse ........with ONE attack

and no 1 on hitlist

I just listed a full health player 800 levels abouve them

( oh they broke your TOS RULE AS WELL CAMPED OUT FOR 403 DAYS AT LEVEL 600 )

AND THEY GOT THEM IN ONE

and you wonder why the game is dying on its feet ..........

rest of us are fed up BEEN RIPPED OFF
    HAD we known you didnt need any attack AT ALL just your top sqd

why would you bother levelling when NO ATTACK and a FAST MOUSE
    WAS all you needed

:cool:

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I don't understand your question. Are you upset that a smaller player can grab a bigger level bounty by swooping in the last second. Happens all the time in all kano games. Even a level 20 can grab a 10k in level all it matters is the final hit win or lose. The smaller player usually does pay the price for collecting a higher up by being toyed with for 24hrs by most players. Or they are put on the hitlist countless times in a single day.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

And how do you know they camped out for all that time, they could have opened the game and decided to play way later, if you looked at my game in VC which i started playing maybe 3 months ago yet it says I have been playing ALOT longer, just because I looked at it back then and blocked it and opened it about 3 months ago and actually started playing. and Jon is correct about collecting a bounty, it is all in the timing.I have had many low level people hit once after others wore down my health and got the bounty, of course all pay the price and then some lol whether it is PC or VC if I am stronger they are going down .

4. So what

So what Member

as you dont play zs and i do ( NO 2 WORLD )
    I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE when i see them full health

shes on every day make no mistake
    and theres no way with ONE ATTACK SHE TOOK HIM OFF IN ONE HIT

ERGO

a level 683 cannot take out a level 1625

in one hit when i can see hes full health .....after asking in another chat he confirmed she had 2 hits in on him NO ONE ELSE ATTACKING

Hitlist Kills: 17,615 QUITE AN ACHIVEMENT with a fast mouse
    and ONE attack ( with the additional attack comming from her top sqd )

play the game and then tell those of us who do PLAY daily
    how to play

thanks

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  5. So what

So what Member

ONLY THING USPSETING

IS KNAOS instance that her FAST MOUSE AND ONE ATTACK .....isnt outside the TOU
    GO FIGURE

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Pog, you know Kano are never going to ban someone on another players say so.

You need real proof. (screen shots)

If you've got real proof of this player doing something wrong send it into Support. http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well then you need to send this info to support so they can investigate, talking about it here will not get anything done, so you have a nice day now:) and BTW I play PC and VC so not much difference when going for bounties.

8. So what

So what Member

NOT LOOKING FOR A BANN

am looking for a sence of fair play

why should we all bother to allocate skills for one smart ass with a fast mouse .......

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

People could the same about you spending money on the game.

How people play the game is up to them. If there doing the wrong thing, hopefully it will catch up to them.

Players shouldn't be punished just because they can play better then others.

A few people have posted on the forum about the amount of time for attacks not looking right and i think it's because it rounds off, a lot.

So some players are not really as fast as they look.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

how is someone who can click fast or at the exact right time and gets a bounty a Kano issue? it is the luck of a draw and yes a low level can get the bounty even if they lose while attacking.