just wondering

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i was wondering why after i didnt play for over 50 hrs my gold i had to deposit was only around 250k when this is what i make per hr Profit: 81.059 billion / hr any ideas and whether or not i can get the money i was suppose to have thank you

2. which game?

and thats profit after your upkeep wow.

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

its in VC and yes but i plan to make that alot higher

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well as long as its been idk if you have decided i dont get the gold i didnt recieve or what but ty for your time anyway

5. antoris

antoris Member

I've heard of this happening to a fellow VC player. They didn't check their account for something like 3 or 4 days, a weekend essentially. I am unsure, but I think the games may have something similar to what I've seen in some other FB games. Income is deducted/lost after so many hours/days of inactivity. I could be mistaken though.

I am no FB developer, but I have developed games on my own, and it is a standard practice in browser based games. It is used to deter people from just letting their income build up their resources then splurge on more income generating items.

Best of Luck to ya, Larry. Hope I am wrong and it was a glitch.

6. Jme

Jme Member

Sounds like a glitch to me. I used to check my VC once a week when I traveled for work and internet was spotty, and it never did that to me.

You should contact Kano support about it