[ZS] Jumping Screen

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by alka, Mar 15, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SORT OUT THE JUMPING SCREEN????????????????????????

We are even getting page changes if we attack an attacking player too fast!! It's jumping to "Help", which means we have to go back and get attackers link. By then we are either dead or in er or they are hiding. It's making the game unplayable at times.

So while you want to motivate people into joining the game you really need to work on keeping them here.

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

10 from me. i only get it on Chrome and only when i attack the world bosses.
    The screen jumps down and i have to scroll back up to attack...

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

I play mostly on myspace, and use Firefox... Its more of a problem when you are just going thru pages too fast.... If you dont play like a fiend... You would not experience this issue too much.

BUT... Kano games are for fiends :)

Mark has already stated... Its nothing that is in thier programining that allows it. Its only that the facebook servers cant keep up with your clicking...

Im having to say THIS again too... If they would just move the fight tips link... The screen jump would not cause you to click it... and then bring you a different section of the game.

I hate repeating myself alka... You are rather anoying... for that Im rating your thread a 1 lmao.

Just kidding dude... Im not rating it at all.

4. Alka this really needs to be brought up with support.

However this isn't a Kano problem, it tends to be a google chrome problem, Google Chrome is well known for having flash issues which causes your page to jump, it does it in all the games I play when I use Google chrome...

It's a pain in the behind, at this stage I don't think Kano can do anything about this, as flash is needed to run the game... They will help you all the same as much as they can, if you message support :)

5. alka

alka Banned

This is where I was told to put it.

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

I am in support of this. Lets get some votes on it folks. :)