Job Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Faerlos, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Faerlos

Faerlos New Member

I'm i Italy in last Outbreaks "Stadio Tommaso Fattori, L'Aquila", i have energy 169/500 (require 44), and when i want to Outbreaks, the game said to me: "There is an Outbreak already in progress. Please try again."???? Why first time that said that!!!! i no other Outbreaks in the row (exept a Carnival Shooter in Brazil), and when i do a Outbreaks already finish that work help please.

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

Its doing the same thing to me i cant hit people on the hitlist and i cant do my jobs. I cant shot the heads right noe either, the only thing its letting me do is fight something is wrong here please get it worked out soon.

3. swtsin

swtsin New Member

page dont change

when logging into zombie slayers i'm stuck on the gifting page will not allow me to go to home page :confused:

4. malific

malific Member

Looks like many features are not working properly, the same things (not letting me attack on Hitlist or doing outbreaks) are happening to me too. Will probably get fixed soon.

EDIT: Problem solved now, you should be able to do everything you used to. Have fun :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

There were some major connectivity issues with our server host provider this morning for about an hour. Everything should be back to normal now, some users rival lists, boss feeds, game history feed, etc may have been cleared out.