[All] Job assists raise

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by S E T H, Jan 25, 2015.

?

To raise the amount of Job assists or not to raise the bar a little?

Poll closed Jan 30, 2015.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Whatever....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

yes I can have gamers in 2 games and use my stamina energy and challenges in 30 minutes or less, I should be Larry the dominoes lobster god LLL

AlterEgoT likes this.
  2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

World bosses are intended to get people to come back several times a day.

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Yep. And it works. Used to work better but for many it's just not worth it to come just to hit a wb and leave.

Whereas sustained playing for a few minutes a couple times a day might encourage the active folks that interact daily to come around more.

Alright, I'll leave it be. I need coffee and places to go.

Love there is some dialog going with different game play styles contributing.

I've played a lot of different ways over the years. I used to not even talk! LMAO yep it's true, I was the silent slayer that didn't like attacking my fl for gp. HA my how times change eh?

4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this has my vote, i don't see how raising it up 5 more will throw everything out of whack

AlterEgoT, S E T H and Lasinagol like this.
  5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

the assists available are user dependant, some may ask for job jelp, some may not. i have no drama in doing 35 assists within an hour or 2 on LCN (i am a very dedicated player). I don't know about the other games. Some of you seem to think it's to aide getting the achievements quicker, the whole idea of this post was simply to attempt to raise the number of job assists because you might need x amount to level, have no stam, no energy and you only need y amount of xp to gain for that next level. Nothing to do with gaining acievements faster blah, blah, blah. People say that levels can be bought, take that over to raids forums LOL you'd have to be crazy to spend to gain levels from standard game features. Just sayin. Any way, i'll leave you lot to debate it, enjoy! just wanted to point out what this post is about.

6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

i think you're missing what he was saying aapje, i think he was tallking about normal bosses, not the world bosses. Don't know how your mind wandered off down that dark alley.

George Burd likes this.
  7. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Didn't stray off topic with the achievements, time has to be factored in...what will change X do down the road? The challenges are better for a quick gain in xp...

George Burd likes this.
  8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The discussion was about how you get people to come back many times a day. My post was totally appropriate in that context.

Lasinagol likes this.