its actual about some errors in my mind

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by stephen njal, Jan 13, 2011.

1. stephen njal

stephen njal New Member

it bothers me that in vikings and pirate wars you build an alliance/clan and join an armada /guild they fight one another. when you have 500 members -1,000 members it is very hard for us to remember who we are fighting.they should not show up in our pages. this makes the game complete chaos. people should not join the alliance just to fight with one another if they have a beef with one another.
    2:why are we paying to remove people who refuse to play have not even logged onto the internet in 450 days ? you try to give them the benefit of the doubt but if they refuse to play you are saying it is my problem they do not even log onto my facebook page anymore . i am forced to give up money they cost me enough by not playing.
    3rd:do players need 2 names 1 for games and 1 for the characters . How can i send them gifts if i dont know their name?i try to care for my guild or armada mates 1st.
    4:10 gifts for 500-1000 people my word lets see who should each group in an armada/guild should be allowed to get 1 as a bonus for being in a guild armada.
    5:do players need to beat the players to a pulp. i dont care if they do it once but to take kills over and over to beef up stats.i was send by 3 guilds by a player who killed me 4 times in a row.then they each killed me then he threw a bounty on me all had higher levels.bounty was not ment to kill someone who never attacked you.thanks for listening.stephen gill aka stephen njal my viking name and casket stephen pirate .

2. only part im quoting.this here is part of the game.im a aggressive one myself when someone decides to land themselves on my rival list.my battle list is 2 players on pirates so when someone decides to land on my rival list i pound long as possible.

and on any other app if you're giving me good exp then im gonna keep hitting and if you counter ill plow through them cause i got more stamina than you got counters.