[ZS] Item Improvement for Crafting System

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Thomas, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

I would like to suggest that to give the crafting system a bit more edge in Zombie Slayer that Kano Consider allowing crafted items to be upgraded to level 5 or 6 would be an example or a simple overhaul of the items. I think allowing 5 and 6 level items might be the easier fix though.

I think this would help bring more incentive to dive into the crafting system. Right now in my experiences it's easier to just add higher level friends and assist with boss kills you don't have access too yet so you can get good items, but a simple change like this could really revitalize the crafting system and give it a leg to stand on.

Adding Demonik1's Idea here:
    You could take this a step further and have new items require a level 6 item as a material to craft a new item. So this could give you incentive to craft items, upgrade them, and then use them to craft new items. You can even add options to use UN to pay for certain items you don't have when crafting.

Opinions? This is really focused at Zombie Slayer which due to it's low Squad count doesn't give you much use with the crafting system.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    Demonik1 likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thats a great idea....even taking it a step further and being able to craft already crafted items together which would make them level 1 again and add more to the upgrade aspect...but youd have to have them fully upgraded before crafting

Jon Thomas likes this.