[All] Issues with Gifting inside the Game.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

As everyone has seen lately the gifting issues seem to be getting worse and worse in Kano Games. Mainly because of the platform issues the Games are on whether it be Kong Facebook or which ever one your using. It's not a browser issue. Its the platforms causing the issue. So simple solution since gifting takes so long anyways to do. Why not just let individuals select 100 gifts in a days time from the gift section. If you miss out on selecting that day you do not get to come back the next day and select 200 it's not how it works. You only get that 24 hr window to collect plain and simple This will hopefully help Kano get back on track to improve other aspects of the games. Instead of trying to find a way around these new issues these platforms are causing with Gifting.

2. Jon Ward

Facebook is currently experiencing an issue with requests (this includes sending/receiving Gifts, Boosts and Clan Invites) so you might experience issues with those features. They are working on a fix and hope to have it resolved ASAP.

Fri Aug 7 14:29

And just to show this isn't the first time we have been notified in the news tab in the games.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In the meantime use the Kano play portal, there are no issues there, and I see a lot don't want , know or bother to,so sending gifts has become almost non existent, I am receiving a lot less than I use to,and yes I take the time to use Kano Play to send them when I accept them.

4. Jon Ward

Some players dont care to go onto the Kano Portal and do it from there. But none the less the reason why a majority of players are receiving less gifts is because the constant issues on the platforms they are being played on. Just make everyone life simplier and developers and just select the 100 and move on saves times.

5. Kirsten

Well in the meantime, using kano play once a day for accepting and then sending gifts back, is very simple and even quicker than FB even before the problems started., But then again most don't craft, I would say 75% of people who usually send me gifts ask for the memorial gifts :p

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There is 1 other issue that haven't seen anyone discuss with invites, it's for the Elixir of God's. Kanoplay does not have the icon for it, so unless friends still with the eligible players, you are unable to send out requests. Yes, very rare that people come back, but I actually have 1 for the 1st time ever that is currently working on their gamer points.

7. Jon Ward

Im not using Kano play. They put their games on a platform you choose to play on. I choose facebook. They can either fix the issues on that platform. Or they can just be done with it and select the amount of gifts in a single day. Telling someone to choose another platform isn't the right thing to do. Some people can care less about the kano platform.

8. Kirsten

Well since nothing has been done and it is the weekend anyway, I would still like to have gifts sent to me, and I will still send them out, cause that is how I roll. Kano Play is just Kano's own portal, anyone one can easily access it, if they even are aware of it, it takes no time, and is easy to get to, to use it for a few minutes each day is not gonna kill anyone, since people keep asking about the problem this a solution for now. Easy peasy, I am not talking about changing servers, FFS

9. Jon Ward

A lot of players including myself have nothing but issues with kano play. So we stay on the platform the game was originally on. So this is why i am not even considering telling anyone to use kano play. You provide your games on a certain network and people pay to play your games you should either fix the issues permanetly or come up with another solution that solves the issue permanent and not have to waste time yet again when it comes back up when they change their codes on games. So simple solution is allowing people to access the gifting feature the way i suggested. No abuse from it you can only do it once a day 100 gifts max same way if someone was gifting you to begin with.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Elixir uses FB to send requests out, this wouldn't fix that part.

11. Jon Ward

This is just for gifting jades. I understand where your coming from on that issue because we have the same thing except its called beacon of life in pc. And i have sent those out to god knows how many players. And either they are getting them and ignoring them. Or they aren't getting them because of the issues on the platforms also.