Issue with cloned slayer.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ahaygad Yaygahmaygahr, May 13, 2011.

1. So there is this very high level 'cloned' Unknown Slayer who i can't wait to achieve the attack to start farming for massive experience.

He / she is brimmed with UN items, and it has just dawned on me that this person only paid for these items once, but has them all a second time on his/her cloned 'alt'.

I feel this is unfair to those that wish to farm him/her for xp, as those powerful UN items weren't bought for this account/slayer. They were bought for the original account that this was cloned from.

I think that in the interest of fair play, the UN items should be removed until a time when this slayer is actually playable (with a record of which items they were ofc), to give actually active players a fighting chance against him or her.

Link withheld in keeping with forum rules, but available on request (not that it would be needed as Kano knows all, lol)

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Edit:

Ah, after Atheistc's post I re-read the OP an clicked to who it would be as well.

An I agree. This is really why Kano needs to come up with a better way of banning someones account. If your banned, the account should be removed from game play altogether.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  3. hmm i dont play fb but is this who i think its about

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I'd guess it's the person you guess it is.

And no, I'm not entirely sure if having a Cloned Slayer equipped with the weapons that were bought for the original account is legitimate or not.

On the one hand, this player (most likely) paid for the loads of UN Items.

On the other hand, this was for a FB account that no longer exists.

Then we need to consider that Kano can reinstate accounts, as having your account banned/deleted from your social network does not concern Kano. If you're not banned from their games by them, they will reinstate your account for a new Social Network Account.

So my best guess would be that the cloned account is actually legit as the original, tied to a deleted SN Account can't be accessed any more.

5. Yes, there was countless real money spent on all this UN 'bling'.

The original account is still in use, and kills me quite frequently xD

He learned of my strategy of having 3 alts as backups for when my (now deceased permanently) main account was banned. As something to fall back on when the inevitable happened. The remaining 2 alts are disabled from gameplay, and legitimately earned their UN just like any other player.

He decided he wanted this himself, and probably paid Kano to clone his slayer to form a back up just incase. Or to brag that he had the best alt in the game. Especially since it has near enough 63 UN which weren't bought for this account.

Do any other players get FREE UN items? I think not.

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

if it is what i think yall r talking bout, thats dilligaf s old account, from what ive heard is he got banned from facebook,made a new facebook and they moved his stats ext to new facebook, but who knows the truth b/c when someone says something about this it get deleted.

7. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

As far as the game goes, if someone paid for UN and their account the game was on was banned, I think having it moved (with stats, UN items etc) is completely fair. As the platform your game is on is just that, it's not the game itself.

If it's an alternate account and someone is playing more than one account, I'm pretty sure that violates the TOS that Kano put forth. So if they're allowing that stuff that's shady.

If this gets deleted, it's fine I will just have screen shots saved. lol :D