Is this normal ?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Maureen Harvey, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maureen Harvey

Maureen Harvey New Member

I have no idea what I did wrong ?

The information given by Kano apps does nothing to encourage me to want to play their games.

Does everyone get treated like this ?????

Access to your game has been disabled
    Your account has been permanently disabled as a result of irregular or suspicious activity logged to your game.
    Common reasons why accounts are disabled:
    Sending messages that are abusive or harassing other players
    Using automated player aid such as scripts or bots to gain an unfair advantage
    Using more than one account
    For more information regarding Kano/Apps rules, please see our Terms of Use.
    If you feel you can explain the activity logged to your account, please contact Support.

When you contact support you have to wait until they can be bothered to answer.. very encouraging. NOT.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Maureen,

Yes, this is the normal procedure for when you account gets flagged by our systems or a developer for the reasons listed above. Our diligent Support person works through the tickets as fast as they are able and will get to yours in due course.

Just a head's up that, due to the personal nature on the information involved (as our games exist on social networks), account-specific discussions aren't permitted on the forums. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.