Is there life after level 2000???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Raforta Stronghawk, Aug 29, 2010.

1. :( As I have progressed up I am a little disappointed to find that there are no new challenges/adventures etc - it would be interesting to know if theres a possibility of these being created say when you reach level 1800 - at least create something for the upper levels to motivate them to continue. The Bosses still don't do anything - there could even be a boss that you got to open when that level achieved - I may be a bit vague but i have spoken with many who feel the same. I'd like to know others opinions? :confused:

2. Legendary weapons value

Legendary Items Value ...
    Legendary items upkeep is waste ... I'm sorry but After great Boss drops we got >>
    Attack/Defence power of Legendary warriors//weapons sucks !!

did any of high players buy them?
    >> Not what i see after i attack some levels after level 2000+ !! <<

The Legendary weapons Attack and defence should be bigger than Boss drops other way it will stay there in players Stockpile and the great upkeep of non Great Items will never be used ...!!

Attached Files:

3. Yes I am aware that some 'New' warriors came in - Priced astronomically-yet no major att/def level were they? No wonder no one buys them - whats the point!
    I was referring to maybe an adventure opening when you reached a higher level - or a weapon that had a decent att/def level that does'nt cost you an arm & a leg!! - just something of interest that kicks in at these upper levels.

4. Vellieq

Vellieq New Member

I agree whats the point of the new weapons when the xp is smaller than the last highest weapons !! I also would like to see new adventures created in the game, this game at this point seems pointless to continue there is no challenge here but to level up, how boring , id like to see more of a challenge put in place for the game to make it more exciting to players!!

5. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I'm lower level and still working on what we already have but I would like to see more adventures and bosses and maybe some new features added. I also like the fact that this came has a liner progression and would like the fact that areas opened up 2000+ levels into the game. It gives players a reason to keep playing. I would also like to see existing achievements extended beyond what they are. Level, 25, 50, 100 and even higher boss achievements. 100 billion, 500 billion, 1 trillion income. More fights, hitlist, counter, basically all of them are open ended and can be added too and can be used to not only give the higher levels some to still strive for, but also be used as a way to help higher level with the mass amounts of xp needed at those levels.

Can Kano answer if they still plan to add to Vikings? I know it's an older game and they are concentrating on Zombies at the moment but I've already had one bad app experience where the company forgot about it loyal and paying players on games and platforms in favor of whichever game or platform at the moment was bringing in the money.

6. You can see that good Boss drops is easy to get by helping high level Players
    from level 10 and + any Level Boss drops is open to get but Legendary weapons You can start unlock only after level 1000+ or something and when level 10 get on level 1000+ 2000+ do you think they will need get weapons that is less att/def ?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dragon Fire Tunic Attack: +43 Defense: +48
    Dragon Fire Boomerang Attack: +48 Defense: +43
    Dragon Fire Shield Attack: +44 Defense: +50
    Dragon Fire Sword Attack: +50 Defense: +44

7. :confused: Once again - someone is missing the point!! -Open new adventures etc its a challange for the lower levels to open higher att/def weapons etc- but apart from going brain dead - the higher levels just click a button!!! Opening a new adventure or something for higher level players is whats being asked - stop throwing pictures of what we know are there - but not what the thread is about!!! Some of us are interested in the future of the game and its exsisting players - not the hierachy ego war!!

8. Eddie

Eddie Member

Raforta you made me laugh with the last post! I do agree with you that there needs to be new adventures/bosses/weapons/warriors.

But for now, once you get past level 2000 there is not really much to do other then level up. There are not many people that you can battle with and if you do things could turn nasty.

oh and posting pictures doesn't make a post better, it is just annoying and takes up space.

9. come on boys and girls stop crying lmao
    im sure Developers do work on new locations adventures empire ....
    so just cool down Vikings if you are enemy in the game <<?>> do not mean that we have to start forum wars he he
    Its still free forum and no need to tell others what they can and cant do in forum ?(b thats why we have moderators) please respect other members comments and there is nothing i have against your suggestion or idea...!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  10. :confused: And once again someone making something of a thread that doesn't exsist - The point of the thread is that there isn't a life above level 2000!!!
    Why does everything have to revert to "enemies & personal egos" - answer the thread with something logical or don't comment at all! I ask a simple easy question that just needs either peoples ideas or even comments from others if they agree - if Kano take it up as an idea great - if they don't I don't see what the reward is for getting any higher.
    Oh yes and....by the way.....NO MORE PICTURES!!! :p

11. Gavin

Gavin Member

Yeah, more adventures, warriors/weapons would be cool. Or maybe just something new. The bosses were the last change, and It just might take some time.

The pictures aren't bad. Remember there are players that haven't reached certain levels and have not seen some or many items so it helps them see what there is out there. So let's not just think for our selves, as lower levels read this and see what's coming after level 2000, which is not much, they can also see some of the items/warriors that they haven't unlocked yet.

12. Eddie

Eddie Member

Well the last adventures are unlocked at level 920 and I am almost level 3000 and they have not made any new adventures. The new "legendary" weapons/warriors are not worth the gold because 1. I have much better weapons from adventure drops 2. Bosses give better weapons
    Raforta you should start ANOTHER suggestion thread about this and try to get as many people as possible to give feedback/vote ;)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  13. Gavin...Point taken about pictures.....But I quite often open a Fire Dragon for my lower levels to attack as they want..so i am sure they know what they look like. There is just room for more interesting stuff to happen.
    Eddie....Point taken ...Thread open to vote I think...seem to be going round in circles!! lol:p

14. Eddie

Eddie Member

I dont see no thread made by you in the suggestions forum. It looks like there is just too much forum moderating lately. The forums are too clean.

15. Gavin

Gavin Member

I totally agree, it's like the most censored forum out there, heck, you have write like someone's watch over your back... Big Brother is a show not reality... even monks that take a vow of silence may have more colorful conversation. and now the SAVAT again will censor this post.

16. Why wait til level 2000 for the new locations etc to be unlocked? It would be more inclusive to allow them to be opened at lower levels considering the top 30 players on the leaderboard aren't event all over level 2000. In keeping with the nine worlds of Norse mythology something like this:

Hel - unlocked at level 1000
    Asgard - unlocked at level 1250

would be preferable since it will allow more players to have fun with them.

17. There is enough in game for the lower levels to build with and grow -through Boss/adventures/ warriors etc - but you will find that the higher you get, the less you have to achieve apart from levelling. Many a player would like to see some new introductions on the adventure side of things, which I believe are being developed now.

18. sln88

sln88 Member

I agree with why wait until level 2000? I was totally disappointed to hit 1000 and there was nothing new.

I don't even know why I am playing this game anymore. Its just turned into a time wasting bad habit. I understand its free and I appreciate that, but I guess I am just not sure what the point of the game is. Just to keep leveling up?

19. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

New locations are coming.

We also have a feature that we have been planning and wanting to do for a while now that is currently in development that will set us up for some pretty good late game content, stay tuned...

20. So 3 more locations coming or only two ? and 3 or 2 now bosses coming and they all will be added after muspell locations >> so all now drops will be stronger than old ones ?! cant wait hope you have a weekend off as a brake he he