Is there anyway we can avoid counterattacks?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by clubber, Oct 25, 2011.

1. clubber

clubber Member

As the title say and I know, now, we can't avoid that, but I was thinking of some update/utility/UN points thingy to avoid counterattacks.
    On ZS I have 17k fights lost and I think 10k or so are counter attacks and it really bugs me off.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Are you asking this for real?

3. perhaps for extra stamina and cash

but if theres no ambush when using this

then it doesnt go through but still lose stam and cash

4. There is only 1 way... ask a friend to HL the person and you can attack them on the HL without worrying about ambushes

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! a counter attack for counter attacks????? Hmmmmm.....i got an idea...how about not attacking the person setting the counters on u.

6. clubber

clubber Member

Well take the real life for an example. You can counterattack a counterattack in battles.

7. Ace

Ace Member

If you do Counter-Counter attacks, then you should also do Counter-Counter-Counters and Counter-Counter-Counter-Counter :D

8. polishpimp

yep...ya sure can...but u can also counter a counters counter...and so on and so on.... Where would it all end? Basically it would end up up where it all started....with u hitting a wall of counters....so what would be the point of it all?

Counters for the most point are used as a deterrent for players that feel they are being attacked excessively by another player, this is kept in balance by the counter prices adjusting themselves based on the number of attacks between the 2 players involved within a certain time period. So if the player or players u r talking about can afford to counter u as much as u say they are...guess what....U deserve to be countered!

Counters are not only a much needed defensive tool in these games but if u build your account with the use of counters in mind ....then the can be used as one of the most successful strategies in these games.

If your record suffers from taking losses by counters ....I would suggest rethinking your strategy because yours aint working ;)

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes this would have to be in effect also, which means u would be spending all types of energy and stam to counter-counter a counter that may not have even been countered from a counter u assumed to be countered in the first place...

doesn't make sense does it? neither does the post...lol

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Clubber, you have the second most fights won on Hi5. If you don't like people ambushing you, stop chaining them!!

I can't believe this is something your really asking about. How do you think the people you chain everyday feel about all the fights they lose because of you? How do you think they feel about you attack killing them all the time?

11. clubber

clubber Member

See here: Counter Attacks: 664 from > 7k (or so) fight lost. Its a small amount. I don't usually counterattack... I give everyone a chance to attack me back if they are stronger than me. And to think of, I only got 20-30 people to attack on my list, even my rival list is bigger than my fight list.

P.S. Ok, I got the picture... and I have to agree it was a bit silly to ask, but yet again asking will not kill me.

12. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

no it will not, u are right about that...lol

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Well if you weren't in my squad, it probably would have ;)

14. polishpimp

No....but a well timed counter will.....lol

15. clubber

clubber Member

:D As I've killed 11k people, that wouldn't be a problem for me. :D

16. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sorry Clubber, but you left that one wide open :D