[PC] IOS

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

When it first came out I could not list anyone , then that was fixed, now the past few days If I want to list someone I get a confirmation of the price, box, which if I click it does not show me that that person was listed and seems to take to long to actually list the person, I could do without that step, then I have to go to Kanoplay on my phone to see if I actually set the bounty, not liking this new way, wish it was the old way, which was quicker and more direct, when ya listing it has to be quick procedure,Thanks

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Chasity likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I just tested it and it didn't show up that I actually listed the person I was going for. :/

Very odd, I've asked the mobile team if they're tracking any issues around this.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Pirate clan iOS not opening on phone or I pad I uninstalled and installed it again and nothing changed

4. Galoon

Galoon New Member

I am having the same issue as Kristen I get a blank screen after loading the application and signing in with my face book name and password.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

exactly the same as you just said, Galoon

6. Kirsten

StI'll not working

7. Kirsten

anything on this ? :)

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I told the developers about this last week, but we have to wait for an app update for it to be fixed. I'll see if we can push it into the next one. :)

9. Kirsten

No, Mitch, this is different the game won't load hasn't since around friday, won't load on iphone or ipad, deleted and installed and it starts to load and then it stops.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah my mistake, I thought this was still about the Bounty thing.

I'll ask around, the app was working fine for me this morning.

What model iPad/phone?

Edit: developers are on it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Ok yes iPhone and ipad

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The login issue was fixed last evening, so you should be able to get back into the game. Let me know if there are any more issues!

13. Kirsten

Tried earlier a few times and was the same just tried now and all good thanks

mi7ch likes this.