[KanoPlay] Invite invalid Network

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Sep 16, 2014.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Invited player is either invalid or playing on another network. Please see kanoapps.com for supported game networks.

Getting this error with new folks signing up on Kanoplay 2. It's not letting them accept invites or us to send them :(

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks AlterEgo. I'll make sure this gets looked at.

Edit: How exactly are you trying to perform this invite? Message in your Inbox within the game? Any additional info you have would be appreciated and/or start a support ticket to document this and we will try to get it fixed ASAP.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I added someone on FB VC yesterday (rarely ever do anymore) In chieftain tab I could see name but wouldn't let me sent it out, kept getting "Must be friends with this user before you can invite as a Chieftain." Is that normal? Took few hours to be able to send it out, refreshed puter, etc.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

More follow up. Please send along via PM to me or through support some of the specific invite links that aren't working for you along with the other player's name for quick reference. We took a look at your account and there are a LOT of pending invites so tougher to nail down.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This sounds like a separate issue. If you have reproducible steps please let us know via support or a PM.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I rarely add people FB anymore, so not big deal for me. Was just mentioning it.

Smack likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

well I clicked on their profile and hit the add squad button, they in turn sent the inbox recruit link to add and I clicked that link. If I remember correctly.

Lets be Squad allies, add me. Click to Send Invite Request
    That public inbox message is what I was clicking to try to add them. They could not send an actual invite and I could not click on that link.

HTH.

We were able to get it to work using invite codes.

8. AlterEgoT

ROFLMAO. Yeah there is a few.

9. AlterEgoT

Lovely,

I'm in the middle of hitlisting and suddenly I'm squad with the entire game. Whatever y'all just did added every one of them to my squad.

I truly just give up. The more I try to help the worse my account gets treated.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

:eek: That sux

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh MY ( what's that old saying??) :confused:Be careful what ya ask for

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I see that you have a ticket in to Support, so we'll do what we can to get this fixed up! Sorry about this. :(

13. AlterEgoT

Yeah I sent messages immediately anywhere I could think of trying to catch whomever was in there :/ I used my account very little afterwards. wasn't sure if it would mess things up the more history there was