Inventory Upgrades

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Calder12, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Calder12

Calder12 Member

The Help section shows inventory upgrades at +2, +5 and +9 I have a few items in my inventory at the moment that are showing +3 for level 3 upgrades, sharpened wand, mp5 and stonehenge pillar.

So which is it? +5 for level 3 or +3?

2. AbNo

AbNo Member

Maybe it's different for different pieces of equipment, or different types?

Why don't you list some of the ones that are +5 and some of the ones that are +3?

3. Calder12

Calder12 Member

I will when I find one lol, the only ones I have that aren't fully upgraded are vehicles and weapons, both of them are +3's I think, weapons for sure.

4. Calder12

Calder12 Member

Okay the image below should explain my confusion. A developer or Administrator explanation should help clear this issue.

The top image is the explanation from the help screen. It shows that a level 4 upgrade (doesn't define differences for gear) should be +9 attack and defense.

The second image shows the item in my inventory on the upgrade screen. This image shows that going to level 4 should add +4 attack and defense (The basis for my original guide numbers)

Finally the third image shows the item being upgraded and apparently adding +5 attack and defense?

I'm officially lost on upgrades lol.

[​IMG]

5. Calder12

Calder12 Member

arghhhh...

Okay, my original guide was technically right, there is still an issue with the upgrade screen though if I'm right and the help is misleading.

level 2 = +2
    level 3 = +3
    level 4 = +4

For a TOTAL of +9 from the ORIGINAL.....

however there is still an issue obviously since images 2 and 3 don't match.