Inventory Problems

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Robot Sideshow, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Robot Sideshow

Robot Sideshow New Member

All of the inventory (Weapons, Gear, Vehicles) that I use on a daily basis are upgraded to level 4, but when I put them in my loadout to use them, the attack and defense points drop to a lower level. All 4 items that I use drop 9 points from what they should be. For example, the Soylent M16 says it has Att. 422 /Def. 196, but when I put it in my loadout to use it, it says it has Att. 413/Def. 186.

Everything I use does this, so I am being robbed to 36 attack and defense points. Can someone take a look at this, please?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

First, welcome to the forums.

Second, that is one heck of a profile pic.

Third, where are you seeing this drop in stats? A description or screenshot would help. I am pretty sure that any drop in stats would be an error in how it is reported on the screen and would not be affecting Fights but please give us some more info and we can look into this further.

Robot Sideshow likes this.
  3. Robot Sideshow

Thank you. I have read things here for a while, but never had a reason to post. I really enjoy the game.

When I look at it on my phone, my Soylant M16 shows it has Att. 422/Def. 195. But when I load it to my Person Loadout, it shows up as Att. 413/Def. 186. When I look at it on the pc, my level 4 Soylant M16 shows up at Att.413/Def 186, both in my inventory and in my loadout. The same is true with everything else I use.

I'll try to get a screen show on my phone if I can figure out how.

Smack likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I just confirmed this with the same item but thanks for the info. I'll look into this further and post back with any findings/changes.

EDIT: The values reported when selecting an item to Arm are incorrect. So that item is in fact 413/186. We'll look to get this fixed up to avoid further confusion.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    mi7ch likes this.
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This has now been fixed. As stated above this was an error in how it was reporting the Att/Def in the arm item view. It should be fine now and look like this:

upload_2015-3-11_18-7-49.png

Thanks for the heads up on this, that has likely been misreporting for a while :eek:

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Try power/sleep & volume down at same time.

7. Robot Sideshow

thank you for checking things out for me. I appreciate it.