Invalid In Game messages

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vampryss, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I'm confused on why I'm getting this message when going to a clan members page & clicking on the link to join their elite clan in the new feed tab:

Direct access is not allowed, please join Elite Chieftains through valid facebook feed posts.

First off, I'm a MySpace user. I'm getting really tired of all the apps referring only to Facebook & how to play etc via facebook. I as well as many other users don't use facebook & never will. So why are all the msgs in game geared only to facebook?

Second, if your going to put Feed announcements on each profile page with links such as "Click here to join the Elite!" - make the link a valid one. Why is it Direct access is not allowed? why have it there if it's unusable?

Thanks for reading.

2. Steve B

Steve B New Member

Half an answer here... (and from a FB player - so don't know if the same for you)

Using the in-game list (from home page) clicking on the elite clan link always seems to work.

Sometimes the links on the FB feed work for me, sometimes they don't. I got the feeling they work only if there is a similar link on the in-game list, but haven't been able to confirm this. (it doesn't help that my in-game list seems to be variable length, can't work out if it has a max length, time, both, or something else!)

3. yes ive seen this message to(im myspace as well)it does get annoying.i wish they fix that as well.