[LCN] Introducing Raid Boss Events [BETA]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I for one say if they dont hurry up and release it they need to wait BA is 4 days away and I for one dont want the 2 to overlap to much stamina to use for BA, if not i say wait to release it will cause to much issues with new item and ba running same time frame. I thought it would be out today since SW's was done yesterday and give a few days to do these boss's before the next event.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is not something to rush thru so relax

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers are doing some code integration right now (combining the Raid Boss stuff with the actual game, although you won't be able to see it yet) so we're getting close to release. I'm putting up a much more in depth walkthrough at some point today about that Raid Boss and I think we'll also reveal the release at that time.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

I know its not to rush, ba is Sunday is why I stated dont wanna be pressured with both for stamina is all , I have been thru 1 on VC and it aint as bad as all have said

5. Kirsten

Well then you know you need stamina and energy, we have had enough notice, IMO and I have taken the raid boss into account,in all my games,to be ready.

6. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

In VC, I used roughly 35000 stamina, 26000 energy and 70 favour points on 7 raid bosses... from that, I got 1 special item. My own raid boss was reset 4 times in 3 days, and I finally just stopped trying to kill it. Three other raid bosses I was in on were reset repeatedly as well. Every time it was by first-tier players. I don't see that enough has been changed to warrant me using a horrendous amount of resources for a pathetic reward. I won't bother with this raid boss, or any you introduce to PC either... seriously, stop wasting everyone's time with these things. I'm sure the developers can find something better to do than these stupid raid bosses...

7. Kirsten

I gotta agree about the lower tier players , most are not gonna have the resources,but I do know a few who did quite well,in VC, but that was not the common result, I am too low In LCN to be on one,but in VC I got 4 nice drops and some levels and I had fun, I joined quite a few more than half of them resulted in being taken down.Looking forward to the PC one but I know the same complaints will be voiced, people need to read the how to before they join one and decide if they want to.

8. Sir Opinion Alot

big flop i cant get keys ran thru alot of energy and cant join others raid another big mess up