Introducing Farm Clan from Kano/Apps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aardvark, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Its a /face"corn"y topic....

2. Kat Johnson

Kat Johnson New Member

Farmers to manage crops and engage in combat continuously - even while away from the game!

I love that part, very Corn worthy ;):rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Falling off chair with laughter... Happy Fools Day to you too Kano... :)o_O:rolleyes::p

4. The Rage

The Rage Member

Wow, Kano. What blows my mind is that someone at Kano wasted their time trying to be funny on April Fool's day, but what they actually did was Arrogantly point out everything that is so messed up in VC. Maybe AArdark could have used his time better by correcting problems in VC... but I guess that would have made your so called joke a lot shorter. WTG boys.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

AArdvark is a she, and this joke also applies to PC.

6. Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible New Member

I like the bit about not being restricted to one account. Joe Fart will have a field day with this new game. It sounds a bit corny but should be fun...

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Do we get new pillows for Battle Arena or will we have Cock fights instead?

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  8. j4n5

j4n5 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why would you make such a bad game? Farm clan? The team behind it worked 18 months and they name it FARM CLAN???
    I am very dissapointed I expected much more from such a great corny company :confused::confused::confused::confused:

9. thor persson

thor persson Member

You won't get a response. We were missing dp with everyone having full points and their stats saying the same (I know it is not the same thing as fp, just an example of the ineptitude in repairing problems on tickets). A few members and I in my armada wrote asking them to fix the problems on multiple occasions and they did nothing. All we got was an automated response saying they got our tickets. We ended up losing the season trophy because of it (No biggy for Kirsten as she states but we like racing). This happened on 3 seperate occasions. NO RESPONSE ANY OF THE 3 TIMES.

If you purchased them you should be fine, but if you did one of the offers then you may have not fulfilled your end of the contract ie play the game to a certain level blah blah blah.

I hope it all works out however you got them

10. Nadine

Nadine New Member

I saw the part about racing tractors and I knew many were in trouble against ol' Nadine! lolol

11. Hector Hring

Hector Hring New Member

Many got corn-fed with this April Fool's Day update... :):):)

12. Clifton Stanford

Clifton Stanford New Member

13. Clifton Stanford

14. Clifton Stanford

15. thor persson

thor persson Member

I didn't bother reading all of it it. There was a line in the news to check out the last paragraph. So I did.
    Admittedly I did read the first line and think "another Kano game. That sounds stupid"

16. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Oh Thank CORN this is a prank! LOLOL

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Why are you bringing me into this, got a crush on me or something :p

18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I would like to start the first item creation contest entry with: Corn Cob Pipe drops milking time by 10 seconds

19. dgnr8chris

dgnr8chris New Member

a corny joke on the corniest joke day of the year ... well played !!! :)

Kirsten likes this.
  20. I will need to plant lots of CORN so that I can CORN feed my CORNed beef....;)