Introducing Action Heal!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, Jun 12, 2017.

1. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hey everyone,

Here’s a preview for a new feature that will be rolling out to the games today, starting with Pirate Clan. We plan to test this feature for a while there before adding it to the other games.

One of the most essential part of any fighter’s team is a cutman, someone who knows the quickest and most effective way to get someone back in the fray. Soon, you’ll have that in your toolbox as well with the “Personal Medic”, or “Ship’s Doctor”/”Herbalist” for you PC and VC players. Under certain conditions, the Personal Medic will use your cash/gold to purchase a full Health Refill for you without you having to lift a finger.

If you choose to use the Personal Medic, it will only heal you when you are attacking someone else, or attacking a Boss. Attacks on your by other players will not trigger healing. The Personal Medic will also not be able to bring you back from the dead — you’ll need to take a trip to the hospital for that. Your Personal Medic will also stop working if you’re currently on the hitlist/bounty board; if you die and revive yourself, it will come back on as long as you aren’t re-listed.

This handy healer can be enabled from your Settings menu, which is getting a bit of a revamp as part of this push as well.

[​IMG]

You are opted out of the Personal Medic by default, so you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.

A couple other considerations to take note of is that even if you enable Personal Medic on desktop, it won’t work on mobile, although we are looking at adding this in the near future. You also won’t be able to use Personal Medic if you are still using the “old” fight response.

That’s all there is to it. This will make getting your Fight and Boss GP a little bit more smooth, so try it out and let us know what you think. Remember, you can opt out at any time.

*Update
    Now available on VC/ZS/LCN

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

for the bosses can we get the health message below so it doesnt knock the attack button? doesnt save much time as it is now when the attack button goes out of where the mouse can click.

3. Is there a possibility of having it so when it heals, it gives you buffed health as opposed to base health?

Mr Killer Man likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hmmm I don't think I would want my buffed health when using this new feature, unless there is an option for either way, my buffed health is pretty major lol

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So let's say 2 people are fighting and they get the last hit in "to put you into the hospital= you have to manually heal?" But if you get the final hit in "to put yourself into hospital=auto heals?"

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

If I read it correctly it doesn't work on pvp but on pvb. Great feature can kill bosses faster provided you have the stamina.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll pass on this. I can see where it's useful for bosses, but I don't want my "medic" to automatically heal me when I'm attacking another player. It would be nice if we could customize it for bosses, fights, or both, but that probably isn't going to happen, so I'll just play the game as I always have without my "medic".

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

During PVP I'll usually heal before actually need to, so that people have zero chance at counter kill, but at same time I heal down on bosses usually. So the toggling back and forth would be to much.
    Would also like to mention the new battle screen sux IMO making it obsolete to those that prefer old screen.
    I'm with Jared that it should be customized if put out to other games, and bring back the old setting as one page. How many times does someone need to change email address/jump action response over (fight button) which is used for fast loadout changes? (guess could make default go to fight and not general settings)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

So far I like it for bosses, not to keen on using it for battles. An option to select what you want to use it for would be ideal.

10. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Update: We've altered it so it doesn't push the attack button down, and we've also updated it so your settings defaults to the fight tab, instead of the general tab.

The Flaming Redhead and JADES like this.
  11. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Update: Hey everyone! The personal medic is now available on Viking Clan, Zombie Slayer and Mob Wars: LCN

SparkleMotion likes this.