Increasing the number of arena players in pc

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by TheLoved1, Aug 23, 2014.

1. TheLoved1

TheLoved1 New Member

The lack of players in battle arena makes it very boring where a bunch of big players nuke everyone within an hour leaving just defplayers left and many that wanted to play are forced into def before they could really play.
    The solution is easy, more need to sign up so the medium/small players that wish to play awhile also get a chanse to have some fun...
    Why not increase the free exp reward to say 1 free level for just signing up?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Why not add the inactive players the ones Davy Jones list or the Gods or what have you in the other games.

kevinmalo likes this.
  3. ben

ben Active Member

and if they do add them all its really going to do is make it more easy for the higher level to win it ... to me add them and i will prove it on kano play 2 pc ... low to mid levelers will have no chance ...

4. Kirsten

well we don't play there so we don't care :p

5. ben

ben Active Member

did you ever think the players on there might

6. Kirsten

You have absolutely no sense of humor lol

TheLoved1 likes this.
  7. Westcoast Gurl

Westcoast Gurl New Member

Most are frustrated with: (1) team play which dominates arena and (2) players not actively participating, placing well and being rewarded for it. These two issues would need to be dealt with get more participation in arena.

Players who do not actively participate (ie doing 100 hits and then going def is not actively playing) should not place well and be rewarded for it. How about actually getting some kills!

The teaming came about due to high level players dominating arena so players teamed up to tag-team these high level players so that they can place and receive better rewards. I understand there are discussions underway to help eliminate tag-teaming. One option is to remove the search function so that teams can not easily locate identified target.

diva of destruction and Kirsten like this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

None of this will help.

9. Kirsten

well doing nothing won't either,when did you become so negative, Jared:(, Keep the faith ;)

Westcoast Gurl likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You call it being negative. I call it being realistic. I simply enjoy the games the way that they are currently set up.

11. Kirsten

Sorry Never mind, no one has a sense of humor lately:D

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  12. ben

ben Active Member

i challenge any team who thinks they can beat me and my team out of it ... but let me also say i have won it with out my team being in it and i have done that a few times ... all i am saying is by adding the people in it that dont play any more will put my chances greater to win it ...

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't think that will really help your chances to win, ben, with or without your team...

14. Kirsten

Sorry but deadspace ( sorry Kano) is pretty much DEAD anyway so if ya want a challenge come to FB but I doubt you would Ben lol but have fun ruling Deadspace :cool:

15. ben

ben Active Member

let my track recored speak for it self on how many i have won in pc ...

16. ben

ben Active Member

maybe they would like coming over and see me ...

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

hahaha, See you do have a sense of humor after all ;)

18. ben

ben Active Member

cant blame me for trying to get more activity ... hehehe

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

He doesn't rule KP2, just Pirates... for some reason, he hasn't been able to "rule" LCN and Vikings... hmm... I wonder why?

20. ben

ben Active Member

everyone has a game they like more than the others and pc is mine ... but if i really wanted to i could be on the others but see no need in it ...