[VC] Increase Counters.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 16, 2012.

1. My rivals list would beg to differ with you. If you want me to be brutally honest, I'm being attacked and bountied not by just one guild, by instead by three. Two of which are based off the main guild which is attacking me.

I don't need defense. My counters do that just fine for me for the moment.

And 10 is simply not enough. :) Good luck attacking me though. I'm going to stay in the hospital till the rivals list clears.

Kano, increase the max available counters to 20.

2. Also, I've already explained to your guild leader the reasoning behind slapping the particular level 2k. In fact, I sent him a message over a month ago asking him to get his guild mate to back off and we would do the same. He ignored my message and the attacks kept coming from your guild mate.

I stepped in to help out my fellow guild mate. Sorry if you were misinformed. :)

3. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

I never had to use more than 5 counters at any given time, I'm 1000 levels higher than you, The only way I was able to attack you is that you placed a BOUNTY on me for REPLYING to your post in the WORLD CHAT?? so I let you bounty away & I just kept on trapping you, just think if sooo many CLAN are after you, you should try & change your attitude or play style!!!!! Kano doesn't have to change rules just to please people that try & set people up by slapping them & then placing 20 counters!! 10 is more than sufficient!

4. My attitude is just fine. Once again, you and your fellow guild mates seem to ignore the fact that I was defending one of my guild mates from one of your own. I asked for a truce over a month ago, and was ignored. Got a problem with that? Suit yourself.

I don't care how you choose to play the game. I have 1 defense, big deal. I have 900 bounty kills and over 1500 bounty wins in less than 100 days played.

Counter attacks aren't rules, by the way. They're a part of the game. They should also be increased. A battle game that limits your options of defense? How sad. Meanwhile, you're able to boost your attack boost to 37%, get a berserker boost of 5%, etc, etc.

I'm done trying to work out any form of a truce with your guild. Your leader made it obvious that he isn't interested in truces.

Now, vote for the idea and get out bro. You're more than welcome to bounty me when I leave your rivals list tomorrow, but be careful. I get pretty pricey ;)

You're right though. 10 counters is enough for one person.

Not for three people that attack me over 200 times every time I heal up to do a boss.

Especially when I already have counters set on the other two. I have to remove those just to be able to set counters on the other attacker.

Imagine that. I have to weaken my defense in order to defend myself. Lol, so much for strategy, eh?

Also, you don't have to worry about anyone setting 20 counters on a person, unless you attack them 300 times. The more attacks you have on a person, the cheaper the counters become.

Why do you think I heal up and let people attack me even though I'm losing? After the 70th~ attack, counters become pretty cheap. If you want to attack me without giving me a chance to do anything else in the game, then I'll counter you and ruin any chance you had of ever beating me again. ;)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. Bumping the thread so more people can vote.