[All] Inactive Items/Properties you no longer meet Requirement for.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Thomas, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

I vote that if you lose so many levels that you no longer meet the original requirements for weapons/gear/vehicles or even properties in your inventory then those items should become inactive until you re-obtain the level requirement needed to use those items and taking a penalty to stats.

This is to help prevent a certain group of players who feel the need to level up to level 1000, then attack higher level players prompting them to kill them back down to level 400/500 so they can then have superior income from properties & weapons to harass low level players without fear of retaliation beyond a Hitlist which cost keeps going up.

Example of a real player I can't name.

Levels up to level 1000 getting all the best Items from Boss drops/events/ect.., also gets all the stat points from leveling up & unlocks properties.

Then attacks level 1300 + players to get them to kill him/her down to level 500.

Now you have a level 500 players with level 1000 stats, weapons, gear, vehicles, and properties for income.

No one within their level range has a chance to beat them and because people with similar stats/gear around level 1000 are FAR TOO HIGH of level to attack them they have no fear of retaliation.

All you can do is hitlist them, which due to them having higher level properties & the gradual increase in cost each time because far too expensive to continue quickly (Not that anyone in the level 300-700 range could afford in in the first place).

I'm in the level 900's now and I've seen this guy play everyday harassing new players and provoking high levels to attack.
    not sure what joy he/she gets from playing everyday like this, but it sure can chance away new players because this guys attacks are relentless when he attacks because he is unchallenged.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Why would anyone even be losing levels ?? makes no sense to vote for something that does not happen.:confused:( I have never seen that happen if all the years I have played) I must have missed something in all that time,
    You can only be provoked if you choose to be, just ignore players like that, figure out when they play and are online and play when they are not. Being these are fighting games, some people are not cut out for the barrage of attacks another player can do against someone, take it as a challenge, learn the game, and your time will come to exact revenge.

Please enlighten me about losing levels.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  3. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Well you been playing long time I think it started after you were high enough not to notice, but..

Basically when you die you lose EXP. if you don't do anything to gain exp and keep dieing then you will eventually De-Level.

Like i said earlier this allows you to de-level say level 1000 down to level 500 and now your in the fighting range of level 500 players with level 1000 stats, properties, and gear.

You say it doens't happen, and I can give you names of people who are online everyday and do this purposefully so they can barrage players.

Example player here Level 502... When i was spam attacked by him about a month ago he was level 895. He didn't start over his account is over 600 days old and he is active daily. If you attack him you will see almost all of his gear is Kano Reward gear over the last 2 years. He dies until he is low level then spams attacks on low level players until he levels up and then prompts high levels to hitlist/kill him so he delevels back down again to do it all over again. I have seen 2 different players that use tactic it's a intentional abuse of the system.

Fights
    Fights Won:181,557Fights Lost:852
    Fight Kills:56,557Death Count:5,101
    Survival Streak:0Annihilation Streak:115
    Counter Attacks:1,643
    Hitlist
    Hitlist Wins:10,769Hitlist Losses:12,636
    Hitlist Kills:1,922Booby Traps:798
    Hits Placed:12,786Honorable Hits Placed:1,295
    Max Bounty Collected:18.006 trillion
    Undead Fights
    Wins:225Losses:0
    Boss
    Boss Kills:302

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, in the last 3-4 years I have never seen anyone De-Level. If you die to many times you loose Xp until your XP bar drops to -50% of your XP needed to lvl then stops.
    Maybe there are (where) more accounts with the same name....

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Same name, Same profile, and over 600 days in ZS ? Then if thats the case someone is breaking the multi account rule...

6. Kirsten

Well Gazemember ,that is what I was thinking also, I know you hit loss of XP , no matter how many times you die ,having tested it myself many times, I have never lost a level, just xp and gone negative, a few bosses a box or two and all better ,But was wondering where Jon saw this and if I have missed something in the last 5 plus years,but doubted I did.

7. Kirsten

As if that would surprise anyone.

RainSunGone and Jon Thomas like this.
  8. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

you can only go back half your level in xp loss, and you can never actually lose levels... some people do level camp for easy kills... so im guessing it's some1 using 2 accts...

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  9. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Ahh... ok well thanks for sitting me straight guys!

10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

long ago they changed it to a max negative so you cannot lose levels.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I never heard of anyone being able to lose levels but if thats the case then yeah, something needs to be done about it

12. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Yeah apparently I was mistaken about the losing levels, I have simply seen 3 different accounts with the same name/profile over a 2 month period and Thought you could lose levels.

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Sounds like alts to me, you should report then ;)

RainSunGone and Kirsten like this.