In-Game Message Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by daz, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

"I'm out of stamina. Lets resume the fight later"

Response: Let's resume NOW, bitch!

or

Response: Refill, you sucka!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  2. meezy

meezy Member

I think what whatever responses are in one game, should be in the others. Meaning that you would have all the standard responses, and probably a few game specific ones. Or give the option to say wahtever you want.

3. will NEVER happen.

that idea was shot to hell

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Suggestions I'd like to see on all apps
    1) After gamer points. Especially when someone attacks you 10 times and lose all 10 attacks...I'd like to know if that's what they are after or just being silly.
    2) Keep ya wallet open when you know you are going to lose.
    3) Just bounty hunting. Hit list the lister so I can collect their bounty also.

5. meezy

meezy Member

Ok..maybe not "whatever" you want to say, cuz we know some have potty mouths but, game related stuff..lol I know in Worlds End, you have the ability to ask someone if they want to level..in LCN, that would be perfect. ZS, maybe not so much so..

6. for viking,pirate and LCN that would work

7. meezy

meezy Member

Thats what Im sayin :)

8. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Maybe we could get a message like "lets be leveling partners" A lot of people use leveling partners, there's just not any easy way to get the other guy to understand that

9. malific

malific Member

I agree, most people I fight start ambushing or punching after a couple blows. There should be an option like "Let´s trade XP" or so.

10. Ahad

Ahad Member

Lightweight Devil Hammer - 46 seconds ago
    Why are you picking on me?

Upon reciving this message there isn't enough reason held within the current messages to accurately answer it.

Even just a simple "Levelling." would suffice, but mainly "Just 'cos."

11. cause i felt like it

cause im venting my anger out on ya

cause your in wrong place wrong time

cause i just made ya my pet

12. Ahad

Ahad Member

I seem to have a problem with losing my pets to the dreaded back garden...

Am i jumping the gun in thinking this pussy wants to be my new pet?

He started a cage-spamming failure over on FB just so that he could play with me. I'm thinking he does...

I wonder if he has any of that money stuff left to buy another clan, to stand a chance. Are cages even on the leaderboard? Do cages even have a use except for the beating of superiors? BIG WHOOP i have negative cagematches :(:(:( What about the greater kills than losses?

No wait, this is the lulz thread i'm supposed to make this funny...

Isn't it funny how he thinks he stands a chance?

Isn't it funny how he's totally unbeatable when playing for free?

Isn't it funny how Satan is from the very same fairytale as the big guy?

Isn't it funny how this could go on and on and on and i don't think i would ever run out of things to pull out?

[SUP]"GO-GO-GADGET LASERBLADE!!!"[/SUP]
    Nah... Not really, i'm not gonna pull a blade on a bunch of peeps that don't even exist on Facebook.

13. Apologies for mistaking (b'gahking) the actual thread i was in but i do actually have a required message suggestion for this, the Ingame Messaging Suggestion thread.

Bit sidestory...
    I found a puncher on my rivals list, i of course proceded to straight kill the [BLANK] and send a "you punch, you die" msg.
    It's a shame there isnt an "I punch YOU die" reply or those times when people hitlist you and send that... They're not even doing the killing themselves. Did their mother hold their hand while they put up the hitlist?

Of course the "GO-GO-GADGET LASERBLADE!!!" was actually a desired implementation, i just didn't realise it at the time. :cool:

14. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

"I'm not in a faction." And, "YOU'RE WELCOME." Can't count how many time I've wanted to say you're welcome when someone says thanks after I've killed them. lol

To reply to all the idiots that say "Our factions are allies" or "enemies".....When you're not even in a faction, or whatever it happens to be in the game someone plays.

15. we NEED

"you bountied my CLAN member"

16. Ahad

Ahad Member

A response along those lines for "Let your faction members fight their own battles"
    Maybe it could be something as simple as "Make me."
    "NO! You're a towel!"

There should be a "Let your Squad/Clan/Mob fight their own battles"
    As i assume the faction message is sent while meaning the players squad/clan/mob

"Don't you think it's time you clicked heal?" for those times when people hide in hosp (or the grave, not mentioning the names of any Very Incompetent Plebians...) and all you want to do is just kill them again, again and again.

"Let your stamina feed me more XP"

"You bounty me, I play other games while you get bored of camping my profile waiting to booby/trap/rig me :p "
    Maybe this one's just me, but i don't like to eat any more than 1 of whatever the game you first think of calls it.

17. you must like giving me exp(for those that keep attacking when they lose by alot)

18. Ace

Ace Member

We need:

"See you later."
    "How many more times should I kill you?"
    "Go for it!"
    "Go hunt the hitlist."
    "Ambushes will only help you to die."

19. Jonathan Belmont

Jonathan Belmont New Member

To quote my other thread:

EDIT: PS: Thanks for pointing me to this, AS.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  20. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

how about a aww you cant beat me so you list my faction or stop picking on the weak your war is with me or a sorry your to cheep to list me so you go after my friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.