[PC] Improvements for Pirate clan by all players hopefully on one thread to get responses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Want to try something different so we can always keep these at the top for the admins and developers can find this easily. If anyone has ideas how to improve the game lets see if we can try and keep all ideas under one thread. Might help improve the time to get things added quicker into the games we enjoy. Hopefully it will work but we will see.

The world bosses. While it is nice to finally have to world bosses going at the same time. Why do we still have to wait every friday sat morning almost a week at times to get the next world boss to open. Why not have the world bosses continually going. When one get's killed the next one automatically pops open and is available to attack. This will always keep at least two world bosses going at a time. Simple enough to do.

The new limited items and items made bigger. This is upsetting some players. It's your game and how you want to do your graphics we have no choice on the say. If you say it helps make the game faster because it takes away other junk around it then fine. But the issue still with the limited items general items, Stamina refills and energy refills is that there is no confirm button in the game to purchase these. So many of us have had issues in the past were we either never clicked on this or accidentaly clicked on these items. You make us confirm purchasing favor points for your game before we click why not simply add this feature into the items also. You will save yourself so much time not having to answer emails anymore or going into players accounts constantly to give back favor points and take away items they never wanted to begin with.

I posted this in another thread and got some terrible feedback from people who did not want to see it. I basically asked for the developers to add how much experience is needed before the next level up in bosses and battles. You had it in adventures to the right of the job you click and how much experience you had on it. Here is my new solution to the issue. The upper right corner were we have are picture of are character level exp bar. Can we swap that to the bottom part were the 6 little icons are for looking at your rivals seeing whats posted by your armada members or if someone sends you a canned message. Just flip them around. This way we can see the experience bar constantly no matter what part of the game your doing the battle the bosses or the adventures. I think that would be simple to do.

The battle lists. If there is anyway of making the battle lists more full after you reach level 1500 or so the lists start to get thin. Easiest solution is do the battle list's by 1000 levels. So if your in the 2000's levels you will see every single pirate who is in the 2000's. Now you may or may not be able to attack them because of the level restricition. But it will allow other pirates to make a decision to see if they can beat someone with a few more captains and 100 levels above them. Believe it or not this is a possibility if your pirate was built up the right way. Possibility of grouping them by 2000 to 4000 range since if you built your character right you possibly could battle a higher pirate and win.

Next is the bounty boards we still hope that some idea is coming to increase the boards activity. When you introduce guild wars into viking clan which was promised in pirate clan as armada wars the bounty board in that game picked up tremendously. Now i know there has been issues of people not wanting to see armada wars. So the idea i came up with will still help increase board activity. By opening a new item store in the game for simpling trading in points you receive from collecting bounties winning a fight but not getting the final hit. and other ideas you can put in to accumulate more points. You take these points and trade them inside the store for items in the game that will help improve your character. Just a thought. Also you can add more acheivments New bounty day acheivments. 5 10 20 100 bounties collected in one day. There is always room for more expansion into games just have to be creative.

Your boss tab were you see all the bosses you have helped on. Is there anyway we can have it chronological order by the days it has left on the boss. I found two today that i did not get the rewards on because the players could not finish or did not have enough time to get back on. You did remove the slider bar restricition in the last few hrs to help players if they could not defeat there own boss so that helped. But if you have 40 to 50 bosses helped your not always going to see the ones about to end and still need help in defeating if they have so much damage left.

2. Jon Ward

There are almost 50 different ideas for pirate clan just alone buried in all these threads of ideas on this new spot for suggestions. And god knows how many countless others thru the pirate clan spot itself before they created this spot for ideas. Use it post any idea you have all together in one spot. All ideas welcome and maybe they will see and grab them off this thread. Will try to bump it every day or couple days to always keep it near the 1st page in the idea threads.

3. Deltan

Deltan Member

Jon, I appreciate your post and the time you spent putting thought into it. However, it would actually help us most if each idea had its own thread because we can more easily get something into a developer's queue if it's a an individual item. Many ideas in a single post doesn't allow us the opportunity to single any one particular thing out to put into our developer backlog.

4. Jon Ward

Thank you Deltan for the response. Was just trying to help like you said didn't know it would cause some confusion so i apologize for that. But i posted an idea somewhere in this thread when it first started the ideas section. Why not put them in each of there respective games sections. You get so much clutter and some individuals forget to put the prefixes of the games they play and which game there idea is actually for. Or keep the idea section but put in sub categories for each game so they put the ideas in the respective games. Just another idea.