[ZS] Implementing the Rest of your game into the Faction Competition.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Wasnt it said before that Kano wanted to Add Hitlists, Fights, World Bosses, and everything else into their Factions Seasons???

I know we all see the Leveling is the Main thing and i guess Attacking the World Bosses gives you some Lil percentage of GP..

So where's the plan for the rest of this??

Curious.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

If memory serves. any progression in discussion of bringing more attibutes to bonus XP was thwarted by the likes of yourself.

changed your mind now?

I think It should be done with daily challenges.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  3. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Yeah, I agree that there should be something more done to bonus points other than just the bonus for leveling...yes, it keeps the idea of keeping players active, but I do agree there should be something more to it. I ain't been around long enough to know what discussions have been brought up in the past, but a daily challenge beyond the 3 minutes it takes to do DGP's would be nice.

A sort of 'tiered' style of points would be awesome for each player to be able to shoot for each day. I think i've seen this idea before by someone as i was reading the forum....but, it sounded good then.

1 hitlist kill = 100 points
    5 hitlist kill = 750 points
    10 HL kills = 1000 points

100 fights = 100 points
    150 fights = 250 points
    200 fights = 500 points
    250 fights = 1000 points

5 single boss kills = 100 points
    10 single boss kills = 250 points
    15 single boss kills = 500 points
    20 single boss kills = 1000 points

5,10,15,20 coop boss kills same as above

5 punch kills = 100 points
    10 PK's = 250 points
    15 PK's = 500 points
    25 PK's = 1000 points

I'm sure there are a few more aspects..... and i kept the point values modest as they are only individual aspects that will be gathered by 25 people a day.

I'd also think this could be seen in another category when viewed by your faction....similar to how we can see 'bonus points' in a separate link on our pages. This way the leadership in a given faction can view the production of his/her members.

4. slave

slave Member

they immediately discontinued any progress on making a real faction contest when they put all their developer time into reinventing the wheel on the throttle.

the world boss gps addition are a total joke, the allocation is 25 hits per day, some days my first world boss hit doesnt even qualify for bonus gps as there are already 25 hits in and any faction not getting one hit per day per faction....

so the addition of world boss gps was a complete wash, as everyone gets the same amount of points
    its like getting 1000 pts to log in....only world boss is easier, you dont even have to log in if you have five people hitting it 5 times a day

face it they dont want us to have a real contest, they just dont, it will expose certain things in the game, they would rather have it a log in and do 3 minutes of stuff to make it look like there are a ton of people actually playing, if pts were given for really playing such as what was posted above this one, it will show theres only like 5 factions that have active players if that many....

the rest of the factions filled in by alt accounts that do nothing but log in and do minimalist actions
    whos to say they arent computer generated alt accounts?
    who knows, kano does but they arent telling, they dont tell us anything in regards to that.
    i think they are only banning accounts that dont play anymore, but again who knows...

5. I didnt shoot down the other stuff Eraser. The Lvling is pathetic and everyone knows it. The energy bunnies are killing it. You know this, i know this, Kano should know this. they cut down the experience still didnt matter whatsoever.

I agree with Slave on the World Boss Bonus. i still dont understand how that actually worked out..

But yeah they need to implement all the skills period..

They do one thing, A faction will take advantage.. They add another, Another takes advantage.

Just figure out a way to make it right.