[All] Ideas that have been implemented

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, May 30, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Maybe we should get badges on our profiles. HEHEHEHE

truthfully it's not a bad thought. Given there is a reward for not shutting up. Useful chatter ought to get a little somethin' somethin'

maybe it's just a gearjam contest for a semi-decent un type weapon. Comparable to say a RB drop. ONLY available to those that contribute an implemented idea. Give folks a chance to brag in their loadout if they want.

IDK just throwing an idea out there.

It's a logical suggestion to be rewarded given a reward system is already in place for similar activity.

JADES likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This, I like! Ways of signifying uniqueness or the opportunity to stand out always sounds good to me. :)

AlterEgoT and JADES like this.
  3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Why do you need to be rewarded for an idea in a game. If this was the case then a lot of ideas that so many have mentioned on here will not receive an award but their predecessors who were the first to mention it that no longer play because they couldn't get Kano to implement the idea at the time. Your reward is enjoying a game they make. If you need a reward for an idea maybe go play farmville and grow some crops as a reward.

Aapje likes this.
  4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i don't think anyone NEEDS a reward, but if you contributed some small element to the game that the devs didn't happen to think of, wouldn't you like to get some recognition for it?

LaScepter and JADES like this.
  5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If you want recognition fine. But i still don't see why you need to be rewarded. As Old Salt has said and many others the reward is you helped improve the game and kept it going something you enjoyed.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So, basically your saying reporting actual cheat programs shouldn't get rewarded then, because you actually do get a reward? Your just helping enjoy your gameplay as well.

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Nothing in the Forums "NEEDS" to be rewarded. Those of us that come and suggest and report broken things do so because we love the game and want to improve it.

That being said. Not a thing wrong with Kano choosing to try to get a broader base of suggestions and input on their game. By bringing the forums into the actual game it creates more activity in the forums. Thus in theory improving the game further.

It also encourages long term play the more actively involved a person is.

And on our end. Who doesn't like free stuff?

need is not the point. It's a valid suggestion by a participant in the game and if one looks past the obvious it's quite a good one marketing wise ;)

JADES likes this.
  8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

"but their predecessors who were the first to mention it that no longer play because they couldn't get Kano to implement the idea at the time"..... Hello, "that no longer play" is the key phrase here. People who play the game and see the flaws, and offer the ways to improve the game are what keeps the game going. If we as the players offer up an excellent game changing idea, it helps the game keep moving forward if Kano implements the idea. True, that helping improve the game keeps it going for our enjoyment, but people get paid good money for enhancing a game if they work for a gaming company such as Kano. Why not give the user at least a special offer of appreciation for turning the game into something people will keep spending money on? As far as those who no longer play, perhaps there is a reason for it as in kano did not listen, and the people suggesting the idea gave up on the game. If an idea is implemented and it makes more people stay.............Kano should be thankful that an idea was presented that kept people here a wee bit longer.

JADES likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bingo, nice post Snowtiger

Love your post as well AlterEgo
    :)

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i would be fine if the reward was just our name on a page somewhere in game showing community ideas implemented and by whom they were presented by just so that it will give the presenter that satisfaction of being at the very least noticed and given some credit for it. also lets the game community know that if they post an idea they have a chance of getting recognized as well.

that could influence people to present more ideas and also have people stay and the better game gets as stated before the more people will stay and more people will come to the game wich means more money for kano.

just dont see a downside to giving some recognition in game as a reward or something along those lines, im not seeing any negatives

JADES likes this.
  11. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

exactly. and how often would this actually happen anyway? there are plenty of ideas that are not implemented for one reason or another, not to mention the ones that have been brought up repeatedly that are not implemented at first but eventually are in some form. the recognition is good, but throwing out a item or two every once in a while is not too much to ask, is it? to show that our ideas are TRULY appreciated if they actually put into the game in some way? sorry, jades. if i could send you a decent item, i would. i could care less about the change you suggested, but other players seem to like it, so i think it deserves a little something extra. but that's just from little old me.

JADES likes this.
  12. Vic

Vic Active Member

can you give me your link, jades? i can send you a finger or something. it's the least i can do.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My link is in my signature, look down.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

oh. i don't play on fb, and i don't play viking clan. sorry.