[Forums] Ideas Status

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Deltan, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayjay

kayjay Guest

I think they really are trying to give the players what they want, but as Deltan pointed out, some changes are more time consuming to execute and/or may have a higher risk of destabilising the balance of gameplay.

totally agree with you Stackford

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

Somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer number of ideas we've received. Its been a huge success, everyone needs to keep in mind that we are a small indie team, we have resources dedicated to projects besides our current games. So the actual number of people working on the feature suggestions and bugs is very small (5 or 6 peeps). We do have every intention of reading, listening to and implementing as many ideas as we agree with that we can do in a timely manner. Your patience is appreciated while we muddle through this bucket of ideas. It's going to take time. :)

3. Kind of like the hired squad....

4. StuckOnEuropa

StuckOnEuropa New Member

I have an idea..
    Sent messages.
    It would be nice to see what messages I sent to people on Viking Clan.
    And you put some Dinosaur items obtainable in Viking Clan.
    I mean who would want an Asgardian Monk when you can get a Trex or something.
    Seriously, sent messages should happen.
    Just my opinion.[​IMG]

5. Stackford

Stackford Member

Well, I've got a 2k mob, sooooo... LOL

:cool:

6. DoomHammer

DoomHammer New Member

Diva of Destruction - I find Firefox works the best.
    Deltan - I have no problem being patient. Keep up the good work. :)
    Stuck On Europa - Dinosaur items in Viking Clan sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't mind having a Tyrannosaurus Rex on my loadout.
    I would like more key challenges. I hope we get a new challenge soon. I especially enjoy the ones that we can complete at least 3 times.

7. Lizard_King

Lizard_King New Member

Yes dinosaur items would be awesome, even some sort of Loch Ness monster warrior or the Kraken. Viking Clan feels more medieval and holiday oriented after all and it would be nice to collect items such as these, as unique and diverse as the rest of Viking.

8. David Gaddy

David Gaddy New Member

Here's my idea for Mob Wars-LCN. I think we need a button for doing multiple jobs. A button for increments of 1, 5, 10, and Max. Rather than clicking the button over and over again until you've maxed out. Something similar to what is in Mob Wars jobs.

9. meezy

meezy Member

It would seem that it totally depends on the situationa and the complexity. Certain things, you may wanna take the game down in order to fix. If i understand correctly anyway. I think most of what the devs do is done while trying to minimize downtime. Some requests may take a little while longer to implement.

10. meezy

meezy Member

hey, i was referred here by a moderator. I have a few suggestions for the mobil apps. First, friends helps..whether it be boss fight, boost..whatever..gotta have those. Next, damage indicator for bosses. Which technically, you could place in the green bar that comes up when you have successfully attacked the boss. Then, gauge for gp's..gotta know where we are at with that. Hitlist button on the profile page. I cant find one :p I had an issue with someone, didnt have access to my regular computer so i couldnt defend myself..lol Oh, I almost forgot..access to the monthly calendars..to my knowlege, we do not currently have access to those from the mobil app. Thats all i can think of for now..not much is it?? :p

11. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I would like to see our call for recruits reach more than our own clan..... VC recruit that would post to all VC social feeds...not sure if that would be possible or not..this would open up the door for a greater response for the recruit post..

12. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Here's an idea fer you guys! (developers) How about boosting the amount of gifts that we can send per day in VC? When I getting added to other people's Inner Circles, that shows me a sign of loyalty in the game. Currently, I am in 41 Inner Circles. If I were to receive a gift from all 41 players, and me being loyal to them in return, that leaves me 9 gifts with which I can send to people that are in MY Inner Circle and not in theirs. 9 gifts is not a lot to work with. And I am frequently in that zone of '8 hours, 10 hours, 13 hours with which I have to wait and return gifts. Also, how about bumping up the amount of Inner Circle spots that we can have? 18 is not exactly a lot, speaking of loyalty to friends. I got 1 spot remaining to unlock, but I have about 6 friends that I want to add to my Inner Circle. Thanks in advance fer yer reply, if ya reply at all.

lvl 1471 Warrior Viking in 92 days

13. meezy

meezy Member

How about the ability to click people's links in LCN Mobil?? We got a massive war going on and i cant kill anybody cuz i cant click their link from my syndicates war topic?? BUMMER!!!!

14. slaven_1981

slaven_1981 New Member

HERE is an idea.... can we please do something about all the popups that accompany gifting? I have two to three different popups that occur after gifting only one person that i have to close out of every single time. It should be set up like the heal button that pops up when your health gets too low and you click the heal button. The popup for that dissapears after a second or two instead of confirming three times that you want to send a gift. JUST A THOUGHT! should be a QUICK fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.