[VC] Ideas for Viking Clan improvements.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aurora_MO, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Aurora_MO

Aurora_MO New Member

If any of these ideas cannot work, I do not care. I just drank like ten gallons of coffee, so I have a bunch of ideas. Even if 1 out of 1900 of them sticks, it's worth it.

- For daily gifts, modify a macro to select a random 50 players to send a gift of their choice to.
    - For daily gifts, allow players to choose 50 people they always want to send gifts to, and save them to a macro.
    - For daily gifts, include a macro that both accepts and sends gifts in one click.
    - For daily gifts, if the player is at a level where all gifts are unlocked, then allow a sorting method by most/least attack/defense.

- Add a different version of income from the empire in the form of Energy farms or Stamina farms, to allow for more Adventures and Battles to be made in a single day.

- Allow players to reset their skill points for free ONCE per account, then charge X number of FPs for every reset that may follow.

- Offer chieftains for purchase by stamina or energy (i.e. 1 chieftain costs 1 full stamina/energy charge).
    - Increase the cap for chieftains if the previous improvement is to be adopted, by 3000, to 5000.
    - Chieftains increase income by 0.25% per chieftain.

- Add an event wherein guilds choose to team up by 2 against other duos in a "Clash of the Guilds."

- Add way more achievements. Example: Achievements for clicks made on the site for specific things (500 clicks to Raid Boss attacks, 2500 clicks to Raid Boss heals, etc.).

- To avoid bounty-stomping from some players, limit personal bounties to 1, and global bounties to 50 per day.
    - Example for the above: Player 'A' may only bounty player 'B' once per day, however player 'A' can still bounty 49 more players on that particular day.

- Include Crates in the lottery rewards.

- When a player reaches a certain percentage for completing a certain category of the achievements (90%-100%), allow them to reset the achievements so they may be attained once more. However, they may not gain Attribute time reductions from the achievements (e.g. from the "Movin' On Up" achievements)-- only exp., favor points, and skill points.

- Increase daily rewards by 1% for stamina/energy for every day a player accepts the daily reward (i.e. 57% stamina/energy boost for 57 straight days of logging in).

- Increase the level-cap to 100,000 due to the overwhelming amount of players exceeding levels of 50,000 by the day (exaggeration).

- Since no one wins the lottery (exaggeration), lower the odds of winning, increase free daily tickets, or allow players to pay for tickets using a certain percentage of their coins.

- Provide a funds pool to provide coffee for those who, after 1 hour of continual brain-storming with his/herself, either crash or run out of energy.

Thank you for considering each idea, if only for just a second. Good day, fellow Vikings.

2. juarlita

juarlita Member

Hi Aurora, some of these are variations on the same idea in other threads. For example, doing a "macro" as you say for multiple gift giving is a variation on a different thread where it was proposed you click on a "Gift All" icon, kind of like the current "Accept All Gifts" icon. On the skill points? I don't know. You get certain rewards when you hit the achievements in the different areas, so it would be nice but if you realigned your skill points where any achievement is no longer attainable that you've earned, it would only work if you had whatever the rewards were available to be given back. I think this would be a difficult thing to incorporate. However, I think it would be more doable if a reset were allowed for, say 10 FP's, so it would be automatic that the lowest you could go in any one area is to the level identified in your current achievements. This would still allow you to redistribute your skill points and make it a little easier for them to implement. I like this. Good idea on skill points. Maybe kano will take notice of this.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Resetting skill points is not gonna happen, Kano has stated that thru the years, and it should never ever happen. One star, don't care how much coffee you drank, either :p