ideas for all four apps

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Samiam Fourever, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Samiam Fourever

Samiam Fourever New Member

1st off I would like to see more achievements added for the battle arenas, such as more attacks and kills

I would also like to see more achievements added overall. some of them I have maxed out a while ago like the collecting earnings from friends, would love to see more achievements for that

I would like to see what my kill reward is in battle arena, you can see other peoples kill reward but I have yet to see what my own is

would like to see a max of 10 raid bosses you can join at one time.. this way more people can get on them and once your on them you will do more damage and more will die.. also with the raids the lowest tier rarely gets filled, would like to see the tiers levels readjusted.. especially in zombie slayer.. the top tier should be level 3000 and up not 2000.. that really need to be fixed

I know you just added Honolulu for zombie slayer, but with so many player getting close to the end of locations in zs you really need to add some more locations

when you do the weekly loyalty reward boost should just be either energy and stamna, please eliminate the cash/gold.. really annoying lol

would like to see the challenge helping stay at 100th of level xp instead of decreasing and go down to 1 xp per help.. it really sucks helping on challenges and only getting 1 xp

would like to be able to help more than 35 people in 22 hours on jobs, don't understand why its capped, some people don't even help so why not let the people that help, help on as many as you want

when you 1st attack a friends boss you get a bonus, for like 20 a day you get a 200th of level xp then it goes down to 1 xp.. I think it should stay with the 200th level xp all day, should be rewarded for helping others. becoz once it goes down to the 1xp unless its a higher level boss that I want the drops I stop helping others until the bonus xp goes back up

would like to see the xp increased for battles/fights becoz I would rather attack bosses and get more xp than bother fighting once I have done my dailies becoz the xp per stamina just isn't worth it

these are just some of the ideas ive had in the 18+ months ive been playing, will post more when I remember them lol.. hope some of yall post your ideas as well :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Sir Opinion Alot and Snowtiger like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The only achievements we have on the docket are the ones for the Faction Wars, so no expansions of existing categories are in the cards yet. You never know though! :)

I can definitely see about the kill reward one, seems like there's some support from your fellow players about that. :)

For you Raid Tier suggestions is that on Facebook?

George Burd likes this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually like this one.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm on board for seeing my kill reward as well .. :)

SwiftlyInnocent and George Burd like this.
  5. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I too would like to see what my kill reward is! I have often wondered what it would be.

SwiftlyInnocent and George Burd like this.
  6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

ditto on seeing your own kill reward.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like the coin loyalty reward, ( as well as the other two) please keep it :)

George Burd likes this.
  8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I am down for more rewards

9. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

SOME GREAT IDEAS. I hate the 1xp payout after you have helped "to many" people in bosses and challenge assists.

George Burd likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Some great ideas and some fallible ones as well. I like the idea of the kill reward but i don't see how it would work since its different for different levels. My kill reward might be 1bill for someone my level but 1.5 for someone 2k levels lower and higher as you go down, be kinda tricky to show that. The exp rewards from challenges and bosses should be capped to keep everything fair for all.... While there are some that can play and play all day or alll night, there are many that can not and it wouldn't be fair to them to watch others getting unlimited exp

George Burd likes this.
  11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

this is interesting. with arenas, wars, and now raids, we're really concerned about players getting "too much" xp from bosses, challenges, jobs, etc.? i say remove all of the limits. those who are able to play all day and want to join 100 bosses a day can reap the benefits. those who can't (like me) won't.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. Samiam Fourever

yes I play on facebook, only on facebook, and the riad tiers should definitely be adjusted

13. Samiam Fourever

I definatley agree, some people can play all day and some barely get in dailies.. me, I get up early before work and catch up, then when I get home im online most of the night til bed and days off im online as much as possible..

definitely easier getting xp with raids, calenders and arenas, but I think the cap should be taken away for challenges and bosses, if you have the time and stamina and want to help others playing you should be rewarded

GATMAN likes this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

you should be able to see your own kill reward.

15. Samiam Fourever

I would like to see the time extended on calenders or the time shortened for the next key... the way the calenders are set up you have to be online like constantly on the weekend ones to get them done.. I have to work and the weekday ones are really tough to get done when the keys only come every 45 minutes...

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. richylufc

richylufc New Member

yes i agree the weekly ones are a nightmare as i work and cant use phone at work only on a break

17. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Don't think it's about being concerned about getting to much XP. I think job/adventure help is set to 25 and challenge help goes to 1XP to give everyone a chance to get on them.
    I didn't even know XP for Boss help goes down to 1XP after 20 bosses. Guess it's for the same reason.

18. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

I'm not opposed to more achievements and awards. It must be a mixed feeling to complete all the achievements. On the one hand, it's probably like woohoo! but, on the other, what's next?

I'm opposed to a cap on the number of raids a person can join. Some can do more than others and it should be left as it is. For the low tier, it's a shame. So many people are afraid to let low level players into their bosses because, they are worried the party will be killed by an inexperienced player (or because they feel low tiers don't deserve the opportunity) but, tbh, I see more bosses ruined by high level players that won't heal them. If the boss is left near dead, chances are several people that would have worked them, if they didn't have to heal them first, would have contributed more and, once someone finally does bite the bullet and clean up the mess, the same high level player comes back and puts it near death again. Yes, it's true, low level players really aren't needed to kill these bosses off so, there is very little incentive to fill that tier and low level players can't handle as many raids as the higher levels so, they can join less of them leaving even more empty spots. Still, I see no need to raise the low tier cap on k/a. Doing that only helps to insure that even more low level players are left out since, people will chose to invite higher level players in their stead. Perhaps if a second, more powerful strike were added if the boss were entirely filled, it would encourage more sharing with tier 1 players.

The other problem on k/a with the bosses not being killed (I think) is that people are afraid to join publicly posted bosses and are unwilling to put as much effort into them until they are sure that the boss will be killed. The wait and see approach makes it appear that the boss is going no where and it becomes less and less likely that it will be killed as time passes on. It is strange because there is at least one player that opens at least 2 raids each event that posts them publicly, gets them entirely filled and killed but, rarely do I see others do as well. I don't know why his boss is preferred while so many others are shunned. He does not guarantee his boss will be killed nor does he put as much work in on his own as I see some others do. It's really quite odd. I wish people joining publicly posted bosses would do as much with others as are done with this guy's.

19. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

What's interesting is there is a cap on how many jobs you can assist. A cap on how many challenges you can assist before you stop getting bonus XP. A cap on how many bosses you can join before the bonus XP stops. A cap on how many weekly calendars you can complete. There are caps or limits all over the place in LCN so why is the notion of capping the raid so egregious?

I'm not suggesting I am in favor of limiting how many raids a player can join just saying there are limits all over this game. I would be in favor of each player getting raid slots. Let's just throw a random number out there of 10. They fill those slots up with active raids. As soon as one is killed they can add one to the now empty slot and jump into another raid. This would promote activity in the raid, encourage players to do more than just the minimum damage, allow more people to get into the raids when the event first starts , etc....

I'm also in favor of leaving the raids as they are because sometimes the complaints I hear sound like sour grapes. No matter what is done there will be a group of players out there opposed to it. There is no perfect solution. Just be thankful you are playing a game that the developers actually want your feedback and input. Also someone, Mitch, actually reads your comments and actively responds.

Maybe someday someone will start a thread about what they like about the game and what is good about the game instead of all this negatively all the time.

mi7ch, Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm kinda in agreement with this, it would make many chose which raid boss to enter, on the other hand who's going to fill the others since boss last 4 day's? Catch 22, no clue for a actual balance.

Kirsten likes this.