[All] Idea about World Chat Privileges

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Aug 21, 2015.

?

Do you players believe that kano should get rid of chat bans?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The chat on IOS is not automatic,and you can scroll and go back further than a computer or using a phone on Kanoplay.

2. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

If you could see the foul mouths on some players who have sent me instant messages via FB, we would not even have to ask whether there should be chat bans. Some players do take things too far, and if there were no bans at all, I think things would get out of control very quickly. I do however think the bans go overboard for minor infractions at times, and some bans should not have occurred in the first place. But I don't get paid the big bucks to decide when a chat ban is warranted or not.

3. greatM

greatM Active Member

I would suggest anyone that makes a fourm thread poll asking> "Do you players believe that kano should get rid of chat bans?"
    should have their chat banned ... jkin :D

4. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I believe that the chat bans that Kano give are already generous. It's not even much of a punishment. They can easily gain back their chat privileges by sending in a ticket. A lot of the times, the players in World Chat would rather annoy low levels/new players for their own amusement rather than help them out.

5. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

This is the truth!

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not quite true, I can be one of the biggest A-holes from Facebook Viking Clan in world chat.
    If they ask a serious question, I will give a legitimate answer and even post a link of direction to the forums for their question.
    But if they try to smart off, it's a whole different scenario.... ;)

7. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Well in LCN sever 2 things are vice versa. So i suppose it matters on servers as well as game. Most importantly the people playing these games

8. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

i have chat permbann since 4 weeks for 1 lightly insulting sentence that i wrote.
    cant even post my invite code in job chat :(